Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Came to 2 conclusions, so-far, today

1) We are doomed as a society since it appears that we cannot wait the 2 minutes it takes a traffic light to change WITHOUT checking our ding dang smartphone.... had to beep a 3 people at 3 different lights this morning because of that.

2) If you are a user and you want me to fix the problem you are having with your laptop, and I have been working with you trying to solve the issue....sending me e-mails in large font in big bold letters, basically yelling at me, because I did not give you what you wanted in the first place because it is against policy...is not the way to instill in me any desire to actually helping you with your problem.
Happy Monday?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
So you are willing to hit him with a frying pan when you obviously were not being clear about the whole glasses or no glasses thing. Due to a simple misunderstanding that could be cleared up by just telling us which one you don't want.....
If, after 16 years of nearly constant interaction, he can't figure this out, he deserves to be hit with a frying pan.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now you see.....right there is why so many of us innocent and admittedly clueless men folk get hit with frying pans....the women folk expect to much of us
If you don't like the frying pan, I can do something worse.... I can stop making borshch.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If you don't like the frying pan, I can do something worse.... I can stop making borshch.

Well...ya see.... and I might be labeled a Blasphemer.... I don't like borscht....I also don't think I'd like to be hit with a frying pan either..... so I'll take door number 3

main_cropped.jpg

Which Mrs Xuu took after threaten to hit me with a WOK :D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...ya see.... and I might be labeled a Blasphemer.... I don't like borscht....I also don't think I'd like to be hit with a frying pan either..... so I'll take door number 3

main_cropped.jpg

Which Mrs Xuu took after threaten to hit me with a WOK :D
Nope.... Cars interest me very little. I've had my US driver's license 20 years - and I am only on my third car. I drive them dead and replace them only when entirely necessary. So... there is no door number 3. :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nope.... Cars interest me very little. I've had my US driver's license 20 years - and I am only on my third car. I drive them dead and replace them only when entirely necessary. So... there is no door number 3. :p

There is so, I took it, got the car, and Mrs Xue took it from me...so there....and if you keep with this attitude I'm growing a beard and decorating it for Thanksgiving and NOT wearing glasses

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is so, I took it, got the car, and Mrs Xue took it from me...so there....and if you keep with this attitude I'm growing a beard and decorating it for Thanksgiving and NOT wearing glasses
Hey, I don't care what you do as long as I am not the one who has to deal with it. That's between you, Mrs. Xue, and the wok.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think hitting him with the frying pan once is a good trade off. Then he can grow whatever type of beard he wants for the rest of his life, without concerns.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think hitting him with the frying pan once is a good trade off. Then he can grow whatever type of beard he wants for the rest of his life, without concerns.
That is not at all the implication. I didn't say anywhere that it's only once or anything about unlimited beard growth.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, growing the beard isn't an issue. In fact, I've been told if I shave it, I might have to watch out for said frying pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions