donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right rebels, we are.
stop-rebel-terrorists-you-be-a-eves-and-ears-report-7574360.png

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Noooo.. this is my very last sip of my roasted batch of washed Colombia El Mirador... seriously it's gotta be one of my favourite beans ever... I must roast some more very very soon! Very floral, sweet sugar cane, berries, orange.. amazing.

What could be worse than running out of this bean.. I cannot think of a single thing right now!

21c6e19e296f762fd19474f3cbccba59.jpg

6c848d8b440297843579ddc912f94b87.jpg

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I had about a 12 hour day today. One of my guys set up two cameras so I could see what is going on. We spent most of the day in discovery mode noddling out some mounting and loading issues. We ended up deciding to move a 5 axis robot about 6 feet to deal with the loading issue. This will take 2-3 days for 3 or 4 people. We were able to make some sample runs to figure out where we are on the QC side of things. Overall a very good day.
There is a lot to be done on the conveyance and unloading though.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got the word today... I was possibly exposed -- 13 days ago, at work. Fortunately -- I haven't been ill.
Good thing you're 13 days out. From what I've been informed by some higherups here, it seems that the intubation period may be closer to 2-10 days rather than the initially thought 2-14. I'm not a doctor or scientist by any means, so I can't verify if this is true or not, but that's what I was told.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good thing you're 13 days out. From what I've been informed by some higherups here, it seems that the intubation period may be closer to 2-10 days rather than the initially thought 2-14. I'm not a doctor or scientist by any means, so I can't verify if this is true or not, but that's what I was told.

5-9 is most common, 2-14 includes the extremes.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Best work day ever. Got work done remotely and in between I got to do Qigong, Taijiquan and workout on the Total Gym and with medicine balls....and..wait for it...even a little xingyiquan.....And I still have the evening to do more taijiquan and qigong :)....as a matter of fact I think I'll end the work day with some taijiquan right now

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I did another storytime segment if you need to amuse bored little kiddies.

You should figure out how to do books on tape, for anyone but especially for kids.
You have a nice reading cadence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions