Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I always thought Kathleen Turner was beautiful.

Yes, she was smoking hot back in the day, I think she defined the word "sultry".
But as a movie freak, I find her more interesting today. Wish I knew her, would love to have dinner and hear about the state of Hollywood today compared to back then.

These were both from last year.

Kathleen Turner: ‘I’m f**kin’ angry man – about everything’

And as Chandler Bing's dad....priceless.

Kathleen Turner explains how she ended up playing Chandler's dad on Friends

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Doing ok, it is amazing what ice will do. Hey, at least I did not go start lickng the heavy bag. I was doing a little yard work...apparently it was a little to much
once you start licking the heavy bag, I thik we need to be really concerned...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm going supersonic now...... I'm now using a cane
tgISuF-g5X5oFSoRtvjSUPa1ksa3Ad5mGu_KlMPAc78.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I so love Martial Arts training, especially in a dojo, especially with other maniacs. But working full time and being an old F cuts down on the time spent on mat and floor these days.

So I train at home every day. Martial exercises, lifting, stretching, planks, push ups, core work, I'm sure you guys know the deal.

Man, I am starting to hate exercising. I mean really hate it. Sigh.

But I'm on to side planks! F.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I so love Martial Arts training, especially in a dojo, especially with other maniacs. But working full time and being an old F cuts down on the time spent on mat and floor these days.

So I train at home every day. Martial exercises, lifting, stretching, planks, push ups, core work, I'm sure you guys know the deal.

Man, I am starting to hate exercising. I mean really hate it. Sigh.

But I'm on to side planks! F.
Side planks are evil.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know you've had a pretty decent workout when even your pony tail rubber band is sweaty. Besides, there is something very positive about spending a portion of your Monday hamming it up with a bunch of people to Buttons by Pussycat Dolls. Just saying - you should try it...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Why would anyone lick the heavy bag? It sounds terribly anti-sanitary.

Xue....who knows! <shrug>

It was a typographical error...sheesh....give a weak, defenseless, old man, who can't even walk without a cane, a break will ya......sheesh....picking on the helpless....you should both be ashamed of yourselves :D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was a typographical error...sheesh....give a weak, defenseless, old man, who can't even walk without a cane, a break will ya......sheesh....picking on the helpless....you should both be ashamed of yourselves :D
Yes, yes, we are totally ashamed. Now, for the essential question - which flavor heavy bags do you prefer? Strawberry? Lemon? Raspberry-lime?

Status
Not open for further replies.