Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ever since the knee surgery and the time at home I have really gotten into an afternoon cup of tea.....so much that it just is not right if I don't have it......it has become a must for after lunch.....before...it was occasionally, but now....its almost an addiction...
Nice, love me a good cuppa tea. Even though I'm a big coffee nut haha, still enjoy a good tea. What's your fave at the moment?

Coffees in the morning, then either green tea, chamomile with ginger and honey, or a 'sleepy' tea with too many things in it to mention haha. Mainly lavender, chamomile, lemongrass I think...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nice, love me a good cuppa tea. Even though I'm a big coffee nut haha, still enjoy a good tea. What's your fave at the moment?

Coffees in the morning, then either green tea, chamomile with ginger and honey, or a 'sleepy' tea with too many things in it to mention haha. Mainly lavender, chamomile, lemongrass I think...

I have been a tea drinker for a long time. However I was never so dedicated to a cup after lunch as I am now. I generally drink green tea. However I have become addicted to a nice cup of black tea after lunch. I also drink Ginger tea, but I do not get into the herbal teas much beyond the occasional Jasmine

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have been a tea drinker for a long time. However I was never so dedicated to a cup after lunch as I am now. I generally drink green tea. However I have become addicted to a nice cup of black tea after lunch. I also drink Ginger tea, but I do not get into the herbal teas much beyond the occasional Jasmine
reminds me: I need to head to the tea shop and get me a nice Jasmine. I am getting tired of coffee

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mmmm, scones. Going to get one right now.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
what was the last acceptable version?
I am hanging on to 7 on my old machine, while I miss some of the features on Vista (like a good media player, and a simple video maker.
You might be surprised that I have several customers who will only run XP on their critical production machines. It is rock solid and you have much more control over what is running in the background.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am posting this in the last poster section because it is always rather random and this is extremely random.

I had a rotary cutter failure a couple days ago and have yet to find the replacements parts needed. The best scenario is to find a standard 6 spline male to 12 spline female adapter. Then I can replace the driveline with standard parts.
Else I need a 1 3/8" square weld on yoke. The cutter is manufactured by Howse who manufactured their own, non-standard, drivelines up until around 2010.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What is a scone anyway?
You know, I have really no idea.
I do understand though that an English Scone is different from an American one.
It's a kind of pastry, but not really sweet - I think.
But you gotta have scones with tea!
Or so I have been told.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You might be surprised that I have several customers who will only run XP on their critical production machines. It is rock solid and you have much more control over what is running in the background.
I guess as long as the machines are not connected to the net, you are golden.
Why is MS doing this?!
I mean, I get it, the move from PC format to tablet/touch screen, but so many changes -even well before that - were not for the better!
Gotta keep that revenue stream coming, eh.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I guess as long as the machines are not connected to the net, you are golden.
Why is MS doing this?!
I mean, I get it, the move from PC format to tablet/touch screen, but so many changes -even well before that - were not for the better!
Gotta keep that revenue stream coming, eh.
Yes, most of them are intra net. But many go outside the walls. You just have to add the necessary add-on's. You still get to limit all the unnecessary crap. I can get around in XP pretty well. but data/PC security is not by strength. I have an engineer who is very strong in IT stuff and virus protection/creation. He works part time for us and rents the same space for the freelance work he does. We have a good test area for about anything we see in the PLC/PC world so he gets to test out his work as well. It is a win-win for both of us.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know, I have really no idea.
I do understand though that an English Scone is different from an American one.
It's a kind of pastry, but not really sweet - I think.
But you gotta have scones with tea!
Or so I have been told.
This is ironic. I am reading and writing about coffee and scones while watching a video about coffee roasters that a customer sent me. We will be making upgrades and modifications to the control system.

Status
Not open for further replies.