Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
One month away. @Xue Sheng insists he is not signing up because of the 27,000 distance and a mud allergy.

Meanwhile, I continue to perfect my planks and pullups to face the hangy-dangly obstacles. I already know I can scale the climbey obstacles despite my fear of heights. But the hangy-dangly ones are still a concern.

2019 Warrior Dash Georgia | Warrior Dash | The 5k Obstacle Course Race Series

Congratulations..... still not signing up though.....to far.... and then there is the allergy to consider

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So, a few months back, the oldest tells me he, and some friends, wants to spend a few days in Hawaii during his spring break. He's been working and keeping his grades up and he could handle it all himself. What can I say, he is over 18 so I left it at that.

Friday I call him, no answer and then I text him, no answer.....finally Around Friday at 3:00am I get a text....."sorry I didn't answer sooner, I just got to Hawaii.

He sends me a picture....of him...and his friends...standing on a lava cliff in front of the ocean....his friends......also classmates..... and both female.....and he is now spending the week there..... all I said was.....enjoy Hawaii.....not sure what else to say...like I said...he's legally an adult......

Audrey.jpg

I'm in Hawaii with two women, too. And I say, Good luck to the young fella. Sure bets a sharp stick in the eye.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texas is a big place. I remember some snow in Henrietta from time to time.
Hi Steve, some snow from time to time in the north of Texas. We're in central Texas where they don't sell snow shovels.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
He is a famous comedian and bacon lover.

Comedians are not good sources of information and rarely, if ever, cited in scholarly works as proof of a statement. Therefore his views on Bacon can not be taken seriously. So bacon is still bad, awful, evil and likely will be the downfall of western civilization.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now you're relying on a comedian as well.

Quick google search found me these.
10 reasons why bacon is awesome - Food you should try
Surprising Facts To Why Bacon Is Healthy For You

If nothing else, eat bacon for your health.

Yeah, but my comedian is better :D and actually talking facts

I'm not as anti-bacon as I make myself out to be here, I don't like it, and I don't eat it...but that "Bacon is healthy for you" link is wrong on so many levels. Most of which don't seem to take into account all the really really bad for your health stuff bacon has. Kind of like saying asbestos is good for you cause it a flame retardant keeps you warm...and totally ignoring the whole carcinogenetic side of things.....

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I like bacon. But I've never understood the fad. It's fine next to an omelette, and even on a cheeseburger. But I like other things on a cheeseburger, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions