Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, I'm annoyed. I feel like doing push hands. And the push hands group I am part of also meets Tuesday mornings. I have to be at work when they meet.....BAH!!!!! I'm annoyed at this whole I have to be at work thing

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, I'm annoyed. I feel like doing push hands. And the push hands group I am part of also meets Tuesday mornings. I have to be at work when they meet.....BAH!!!!! I'm annoyed at this whole I have to be at work thing
Push some hands at work...I be they stop annoying you

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I realize this might not be an option for you. But when I realize a belly dancing class that takes place at 9:30 am on Fridays would have great physical and mental benefits to me, I formally requested permission from my manager to rearrange my hours so I could be absent during those times. I did get the permission. In truth.... I usually have 40 hours in by end of day Thursday, so nobody should give a hoot what I do on Friday. But there are people who depend on what I do, so I asked.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I realize this might not be an option for you. But when I realize a belly dancing class that takes place at 9:30 am on Fridays would have great physical and mental benefits to me, I formally requested permission from my manager to rearrange my hours so I could be absent during those times. I did get the permission. In truth.... I usually have 40 hours in by end of day Thursday, so nobody should give a hoot what I do on Friday. But there are people who depend on what I do, so I asked.

Would if I could....might when summer strikes...but in my case I will either have to charge time of work later

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a while. Times fly's by way too fast. I lived in NYS all my life and to be near family my wife and I made a decision to move across country and call Texas our new home.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been here 2 months adjusting to it but loving it. Getting away from the snow was a huge plus.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
It's been a while. Times fly's by way too fast. I lived in NYS all my life and to be near family my wife and I made a decision to move across country and call Texas our new home.
Texas is a big place. I remember some snow in Henrietta from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions