Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use to work near a farm that had Ostriches.... always expected to see one of them taking a 40mph trot down the road, but sadly it never happened
Ostriches or some similar oversized bird have a habit of getting out of a farm not too far from me. Cops in that patrol area learn how to wrangle them, along with llamas and alpacas that also get out.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ostriches or some similar oversized bird have a habit of getting out of a farm not too far from me. Cops in that patrol area learn how to wrangle them, along with llamas and alpacas that also get out.
Now that would be a fun training session

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We used to have a neighbor about a 1/4 mile away that had the bright idea of raising peacocks. The most annoying noise ever when they got out and wanted to run with the Emu's.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I always wonder how they butcher them.
Do they run them through a chute and chop their necks off with a katana?
I think there is a reason ostrich meat never caught on much....Turkeys are hard enough to deal with!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So, say you're working at Delta...with Coca-Cola..... and in this day and age of Sexual Harassment cases and Sexual predators getting arrested and charged...you think..."BINGO!!! I have a GREAT idea to make the flights of our airline passengers more relaxed and comfortable....lets make a special napkin and give them out with drinks"

Delta+Creepy+Napkin.JPG

Just what you want to have given to you on a long cross country flight in a confined space with nowhere to run

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
So, say you're working at Delta...with Coca-Cola..... and in this day and age of Sexual Harassment cases and Sexual predators getting arrested and charged...you think..."BINGO!!! I have a GREAT idea to make the flights of our airline passengers more relaxed and comfortable....lets make a special napkin and give them out with drinks"

Delta+Creepy+Napkin.JPG

Just what you want to have given to you on a long cross country flight in a confined space with nowhere to run
That drink had better be a gin and tonic. Or several.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions