Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering not going to work today...coughing, sneezing, headache and no energy what-so-ever.
Might just stay home and do taijiquan all day
You're a more active patient than I am, Xue. When I feel like that, I just sit around and whine until someone brings me hot whiskey.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You're a more active patient than I am, Xue. When I feel like that, I just sit around and whine until someone brings me hot whiskey.
And soup. And sandwiches. And more hot whiskey. And another blanket. And a cat. And a phone. And a tablet.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was more wondering who, exactly, has a rack of cats - much less a spare rack of cats??

crazy-cat-lady-organizing-rack-cat-organiser-4495366.png

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sue and I have been passing a GI bug back and forth. Stayed home sick tonight. Have to get better before vacation, because puking through your regulator, while possible (don't ask me how I know...) is no fun.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sue and I have been passing a GI bug back and forth. Stayed home sick tonight. Have to get better before vacation, because puking through your regulator, while possible (don't ask me how I know...) is no fun.

My thoughts go out to you, brother. I am on vacation as of ninety minutes ago.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get better. That's an order.

There, that should take care of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions