Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sue and I have been passing a GI bug back and forth. Stayed home sick tonight. Have to get better before vacation, because puking through your regulator, while possible (don't ask me how I know...) is no fun.
Hope you guys get better soon DD [emoji109]

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Are you sure you are not a girl? That's the kind of stuff I usually do when I'm sick.

That kind of stuff I do all the time because Mrs Xue never does any of it...currently fed up with the entire house and the mess that it is in, but when you are the only person doing virtually everything related with raising kids and taking care of a home...you can only do so much....if you also have a fulltime job.

Already made the announcement that I am going to clean the entire place up...but once I do..... I will be incredibly strict and demanding in my views of keeping it that way...have cleaned the entire place twice...had to take 2 days off from work to do it...but I did not enforce what I had done.....this time....... I will be not at all nice despot

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Took the wife's car and my car for MOT (annual roadworthiness inspection) today.

Both passed, which is good.

Need to do some welding on the wife's before it gets bad, which is a job for not today.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was more wondering who, exactly, has a rack of cats - much less a spare rack of cats??
Cats on racks? Don't got any of them... Got plenty of cats in jars though
723272_0b9f_625x1000.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That kind of stuff I do all the time because Mrs Xue never does any of it...currently fed up with the entire house and the mess that it is in, but when you are the only person doing virtually everything related with raising kids and taking care of a home...you can only do so much....if you also have a fulltime job.

Already made the announcement that I am going to clean the entire place up...but once I do..... I will be incredibly strict and demanding in my views of keeping it that way...have cleaned the entire place twice...had to take 2 days off from work to do it...but I did not enforce what I had done.....this time....... I will be not at all nice despot
Since you are the one doing it all, I think you are entitled to be draconian about it.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flying to Boston in a few hours, and I'm not even bringing gi pants.
Always kind of knew this martial thing was a flash in the pan.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Since you are the one doing it all, I think you are entitled to be draconian about it.

Yup.

Thought it would get better when the oldest went off to college, and it did...at least his room is always clean...because he is never there. But in his wake there is something remaining that I should have never allowed in the first place...he did all his homework at the kitchen table and he treated it like his personal desk. He went off to college then I realized Mrs Wu is worse that he was, but the youngest has moved off to the living room and dining room, but at least she is cleaning up after herself there...but the dining room table...not so much. But that does not bother me as much since we hardly ever use our dinning room

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, when I read this the first time, I read it as "I'm not even bringing pants". Your vacations are much different from mine.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

I never bring Gi pants...... I do Chinese martial arts....regular clothes of sweats.

Enjoy Boston, been thinking about it a lot lately. Might start taking regular trips out there again.

But don't worry...I'm not there now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions