Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
yay for being single with furballs for kids ;)

gotta take a load of training kit to the gym --- thankyou so much RDX for sending them so quickly :) --- i said yes to helping scotty out so am prepping my abs to take the hits --- it's always difficult being hit when you know that you can't return punches and stuff :( --- cos i got a pads session with scottys client list :)

love helping people out as and where i can :)

jake's not too much better today :( vet shoved some other stuff in him last night and jake bit him bigtime for it :) only time will tell just how bad it is :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
??? Random question... No

Actually no it isn't..... point is...if you were... I would hope you would never say this

I TOLD YOU SO

Take from one who has been married....twice.... you would, not matter what, come out the looser on that on..... just sit quietly and revel in your correctness..... besides...she had to tell the oldest no....and she hates that..... so now you can just sit and smile :EG:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't tell your spouse 'I told you so'
It's less damaging gal to guy ;), but fatal the other way around....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just got home... Thank goodness was discussing with David, his fiance(i always forget her name but I know it starts with an s or maybe a L) and some of Davids family was there, we spent 4 1/2 hours deciding what food eaten when and what beverages. A long argument one side wanted to pay cheaper and reasonable the other side wanted more expensive and better. But through whole time everyone remained calm :) and occasionally asked for my opinion too mostly David (probably cause we're best friends) but still my opinion got valued though :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
was supposed to be sitting in church right now for my (husband's) nephew.
Had a Girl Scout gig in the morning, was fine until I got back home....

I think I am allergic to churches, or rather church basements...although I took 2 alka selzers, my head is threatening to kill me before long...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds painful. I never get headaches so i wouldn't know what to tell you... Besides best of luck hopefully it will go away and that it's not church's fault :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
poor granfire take two yellow migraleve capsules and you'll be fine :)

fitted new brakes a 1999 volvo V40 this morning and the amount of corrosion on the callipers was unbelievable - rather than changing pads and discs next time think it'll need new everything not looking good for the owner :( but it means that i'll get more for changing them all over :)

how can people be allowed to drive death traps on the roads these days ?????

doggy's not too bad today :) cos i took both jake and pud to work and pud just curled up on top of the engine (on day she'll get burnt am sure of it ;)) and jake just went to sleep --- very productive morning :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
poor granfire take two yellow migraleve capsules and you'll be fine :)

fitted new brakes a 1999 volvo V40 this morning and the amount of corrosion on the callipers was unbelievable - rather than changing pads and discs next time think it'll need new everything not looking good for the owner :( but it means that i'll get more for changing them all over :)

how can people be allowed to drive death traps on the roads these days ?????

doggy's not too bad today :) cos i took both jake and pud to work and pud just curled up on top of the engine (on day she'll get burnt am sure of it ;)) and jake just went to sleep --- very productive morning :)

You don't want to come to Alabama then....you's run screaming when you see what's allowed on the roads.
Little rust though....:)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You don't want to come to Alabama then....you's run screaming when you see what's allowed on the roads.
Little rust though....:)

you're prolly right ;) i'd be having heart attacks galore if it's as bad as what i think you're getting at ;)

don't mind a bit of rust on the bodywork but when i see BRAKES in that condition it really does make me wonder how the owner isn't dead or hasn't seriously hurt someone else -- that's what bothers me :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
today is an easy day :) got very little to do with regards the gearboxes that's on my shop floor and just got one gearbox to rebuild on my kitchen floor :) so am happy :)

got 2 sets of brakes to do later this afternoon when i come back from the gym :) and the difference between the ones that are coming in for brakes and the ones i did yesterday --- the owners of the ones coming in treat their cars like royalty ;) there's not a mark, scratch or blob of mud anywhere they're just properly looked after

there's an old saying where i come from -- "if you look after it, it'll look after you :)"

gunna take jake and pud to the country park later on so they can have a proper mooch and then i'm gunna hit the gym :) i love home practice but i keep getting letters from the local authorities about the niose from my kickbag :( sooooo not fair :(

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I bet it's your neighbors complaining to the cops. Go get pud. Cats are dangerous in high up places and hiding like maybe on a fridge or on a high shelf. And when the neighbors come home its just a matter of when... But that must really be annoying though, can't even hit a bag without some complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions