Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
how much do finance houses really have to charge ????? i got the financials from the dealer this morning and nearly had a heart attack --- so now it's not getting bought by me :)

today has been a good day :) i didn't get ripped off by that car dealer, my doggy decided that he wanted to just swim round in circles which suited me quite nicely and pud is just sat on the window sill watching the world go by as per usual :) and i've got a kitchen with 4 gearboxes to strip, clean (polish) and rebuild :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
how much do finance houses really have to charge ????? i got the financials from the dealer this morning and nearly had a heart attack --- so now it's not getting bought by me :)

today has been a good day :) i didn't get ripped off by that car dealer, my doggy decided that he wanted to just swim round in circles which suited me quite nicely and pud is just sat on the window sill watching the world go by as per usual :) and i've got a kitchen with 4 gearboxes to strip, clean (polish) and rebuild :)
Maybe your cat is making its own philosophical theories, trying to figure out why the dog only swims in circles or how the world works

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That was a mistake…in a poorly planned attempt to make Monday be a little more palatable…… someone brought in croissant sugar and cinnamon donuts, and I have wanted to try one since I first heard of them so I did…. Now not only has all that sugar made me feel not so good and left a bad taste in my mouth…I’m also trying to fight off a sugar comma... That much sugar puts me to sleep...it is incredibly hot and humid outside but if I stay here I WILL be head down on my desk very very soon

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like croissants on the weekend , preferably plain with a nice beverage of either coffee or juice (orange or grapefruit either is acceptable though)

//side note its hot today and the air conditioner stopped working but breezy and thundering outside... I'm going to visit a friend might be fun :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Plotting on how to take over the world....should the need arise....maybe....

prolly plotting on how to attack jake ;) jake was just in one of those moods when i took him to the canal this morning :) he was swimming after his ball and then he just started going back to across the canal :) suited me fine cos i got a load of stuff done over the phone with bits and pieces coming in over the next few days and then next week the racing stops for 3 weeks (summer break) so i'll get loads of work from then on :)

got muay boran with scotty tomorrow - he had the sniffles last time i saw and he looked like s£$%e so am hoping that he's a lot better :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My little desktop gadget says it's all sunny outside....
Funny...it's been rumbling all afternoon, the sun hasn't come out well all day.....

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My little desktop gadget says it's all sunny outside....
Funny...it's been rumbling all afternoon, the sun hasn't come out well all day.....

Pretty sure gadgets don't lie, must be something wrong with your outside.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
you do know that if the barometer in your desk top gadget is indoord where it's nice n cosy that it'll read fair and sunny all the time don't you ????? ;)

therefore every day is a happy sunny day :):):)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shame to hear about Robin Williams, I liked his movies and his stand-up. And grew up watching Mork and Mindy.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
pick up dates....

No, seriously, you just eat and drink, maybe play games, and talk to people who are related to you.
It can be heaps of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.