Not open for further replies.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xue Sheng
What do the doctors say about this. Is it going to get better (with surgery maybe)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I bet it's your neighbors complaining to the cops. Go get pud. Cats are dangerous in high up places and hiding like maybe on a fridge or on a high shelf. And when the neighbors come home its just a matter of when... But that must really be annoying though, can't even hit a bag without some complaining

we don't call the cops like you do :) the local authority has what's called an "environmental and pollution department" which monitors noise and such like :(

it is anoying cos it means that i have to go back to the gym to just do a normal workout session which i've got all the kit for at home and it doesn't take 20 minutes to get to my home gym either ;) Pud's not that dangerous ;) just don't wake her up LoL ;)

did some practice when i took both jake and pud to the country park :) jake was swimming and pud was having a right go at all the other doggys in the park :) really funny to watch :) and people were asking me questions about what i study and stuff :) hate being interupted though when i'm practicing :(

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
we don't call the cops like you do :) the local authority has what's called an "environmental and pollution department" which monitors noise and such like :(

it is anoying cos it means that i have to go back to the gym to just do a normal workout session which i've got all the kit for at home and it doesn't take 20 minutes to get to my home gym either ;) Pud's not that dangerous ;) just don't wake her up LoL ;)

did some practice when i took both jake and pud to the country park :) jake was swimming and pud was having a right go at all the other doggys in the park :) really funny to watch :) and people were asking me questions about what i study and stuff :) hate being interupted though when i'm practicing :(

Lucky for me I don't have to call the cops, most people I know can't fight, or take a punch lucky for me most people don't try start fights and if they did i call the cosmetics people instead cause it won't be pretty

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Insurance covers one eye but the other it will not cover the lense since it will be different due to an bad stigmatism in that eye, and it is expensive

That's just weird... There going to fix only one eye like oh there's a good eye its all good. Are you going to get the other fixed too, hopefully so cause that would be weird to walk around with one eye closed all the time

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's just weird... There going to fix only one eye like oh there's a good eye its all good. Are you going to get the other fixed too, hopefully so cause that would be weird to walk around with one eye closed all the time

One eye is worse than the other that is why the different lenses. However they do one eye first and then wait a couple weeks to do the other so you can see while one heals. But you are right the walking around out of balance will be weird, but then that is kind of what I am doing now...what is wired is I can't get use to it, it is getting more annoying every single day....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
That sounds awful... Best of luck getting your eye better

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...Monday 6:30 pm practice at our dojang is fundamental practice with our 5th Dan Instructor and when she's absent, a 3rd Dan...tonight, I miss the 5th Dan!!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I woke up in the car this morning, didn't make it to the house also left headlight is out gotta get that fixed and gotta renuw my stickers on my car so I can drive it on streets to work or the store

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
just been to practice and twisted my foot badly after launching a right roundhouse and then promtly fell over :( this is the leg that i busted not long back so i know that it's not broken :):)

still got all my left high roundhouse kicks sorted even with a tukd right foot :) jab, jab, straight right, right knee, left roundhouse, sway, sway, right uppercut elbow ;) this is all part of one form :):)

hoping that it's all sorted and right for thursdays session cos upto now i've had 2 x tramadol 50mg, 2 x ibuprofen 400mg and plenty of voltarol :):):) i'm nearly flying ;)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I need exercise but I run around most of the day chasing a 5 years old in the games we play. How in the world do they get that non stop energy...... In about 1 hour we will start when my grandson gets here and we will not stop running except to get a drink of water ( I may need something else but not when he is here)and we will stop in about 4 hours today........to have only 1/4 of a child's energy. well the up side is he is not watching television all day

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I need exercise but I run around most of the day chasing a 5 years old in the games we play. How in the world do they get that non stop energy...... In about 1 hour we will start when my grandson gets here and we will not stop running except to get a drink of water ( I may need something else but not when he is here)and we will stop in about 4 hours today........to have only 1/4 of a child's energy. well the up side is he is not watching television all day

What you need is one of those little rope backpacks, I've seen one kid couple years back had a little monkey backpack with a rope connected to it and a parent on the other end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions