Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going out for a run. Well, at my age maybe it is considered a fast walk.............or a slow trot. Either way, you gotta do what ya gotta do.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, the driveway now has been scraped and salted and laundry is done...it's not exciting but it does mean I'll have a clean dobok at training tomorrow :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are the knees? Being a runner, do they ever give you trouble?
Years of martial arts and injuries have taken a toll. I had an operation on the right knee a year ago that set me back but all is good now.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, the driveway now has been scraped and salted and laundry is done...it's not exciting but it does mean I'll have a clean dobok at training tomorrow :)

Oh darn...reminds me, I need to chuck stuff in the dryer, and I wanted to be in bed two hours ago...(but a caught a rare Pokemon......)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Back in work after a day off yesterday due to a nasty stomach bug. Back at it today and trying to think of a fun way to spend the penultimate lesson of Kenpo this year without working my students too hard. :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hurt my back last night at work I can't stand up straight and can hardly walk. Crazy part is I didn't do anything. Just all of a sudden around midnight I felt my back getting stiff for some reason. Now I can't move feels like someone's driving an ice pick in my spine. Really strange I wish I knew what I did

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Didn't sleep well last night, tired now, but easy day at work with nothing to do this evening and getting ever nearer to my christmas break, so all in all, things aren't too bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.