Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congrats, ballen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks but not really a big deal we get awards for working in the snow or rain sometimes lol. Got one for pull the teens out of burning car one for tackling a suicidal guy with a gun and one for working in the rain during hurricane Sandy. It rained a little and was a little windy we have hadtthunderstorms worse then that lol.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
wreaths across America today....

It's raining hard right now. :(
I hope this blows over soon, final practice at 9, ceremony at 11.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Boy it was cold this morning....but the temperature went up 5 degrees and it is much warmer now....yup...now its 12F....but that's ok....it is only 10:30am and it sill likely reach the high this afternoon.....it is supposed to get all the way to 13F or 15F today.

The scary part is...come February....if we have a typical Adirondack winter......that...WILL be warm

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Evergreens... My allergies are not going to like this (and I'm just too stubborn to take the medicine)

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks but not really a big deal we get awards for working in the snow or rain sometimes lol. Got one for pull the teens out of burning car one for tackling a suicidal guy with a gun and one for working in the rain during hurricane Sandy. It rained a little and was a little windy we have hadtthunderstorms worse then that lol.

Hey, don't downplay the awards. 2 of those 3 are pretty damn impressive and you deserve the recognition. Good job.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ditto on above.......... recognition is always good as is humility. Good for you on both parts.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, don't downplay the awards. 2 of those 3 are pretty damn impressive and you deserve the recognition. Good job.

They sound better on paper then in real life. I did take a guy down with a gun but only because I was 100% sure he wasn't really going to shoot anyone it was an attempt to get attention. It just sounds better then it really was. However it was one of my better legs sweeps I wish it was on tape. You know its good when your other officers see it and go "damn!!!!!!"

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
what's christmas shopping?

Reminds me, I gotta make some thingamajiggers for my girl scout leaders....

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got in from playing with the snow. Move it from here and throw it over there...............

Status
Not open for further replies.