Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostly packed...
Leaving tomorrow for a week of diving on Cozumel. 2 days recreational, 3 days technical, and 1 day exploratory. Should be fun.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a storm blowing in tomorrow... going to get a 3-4" of white stuff.

We won't be seeing it, though, since the forecast calls for sun and around 80 on Cozumel...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
well... learn something new everyday... if you put food in the backpack ALWAYS remember to take it out :banghead: cause when i get home got backpack cleaning to do... luckly the books are just fine...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well... learn something new everyday... if you put food in the backpack ALWAYS remember to take it out :banghead: cause when i get home got backpack cleaning to do... luckly the books are just fine...
remember to only put durable foods in there, like twinkies and granola bars! Had the banana experience back in elementary school....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
remember to only put durable foods in there, like twinkies and granola bars! Had the banana experience back in elementary school....

Wait... are you under the impression that twinkies are food???
Durable, I'll grant you. But food?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
finished shoveling the driveway finally today after yesterdays storm. Went back inside, stretched out on the couch to relive my back pain and heard what sounded like a locomotive outside. The house shook and for a moment it was dark through the windows. :rage: Yep, the snow was cascading off the roof. I look out and low and behold I could not tell that I had ever been out there shoveling because the driveway was once more under 2 feet of snow. YEA:banghead:
I cleaned out in front of the door we use to get in the rest will be there when I get up in the morning

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh look, its snowing again and wow...its supposed to be below zero for the next week to a week and a half..... and with wind chill tomorrow it is supposed to be between -20 to -40....... yup.... that's the February I'm use to.....we got off too easy last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions