Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but if you, Xue, and/or pretty much anybody else wants to go to Coz, we'd be happy to meet you for a drink. There's actually a party already scheduled for Feb 16th at El Moro.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well I finally gave in, been feeling dizzy off and on for 2 weeks now and I finally called the MD....who wants to see me this afternoon.

You would think I have had enough of MDs in 2014...I don't want to start this stuff again in 2015

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
this cold bug that's going around down here, it sticks to ya, in a not so cuddly way.
Kid had a relapse, DH is still sick (but he also gets man flu really easily.)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
got myself semi banned at another forum.
Oh well, sacrifices have to be made, got the major troll put out to pasture as well! :happy:
Banana Bananana.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got banned from a forum once because I had the audacity to quote their rules to them when they were not enforcing them on a troll
I told them it was about time they pulled the plug on that other gal! :)

I had asked them a few month ago to block access to that part, like I had asked Bob to push the cupboard in front of the basement door.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
on look..now there is something you don't see every day...its snowing again...oh wait....I have seen it everyday since THURSDAY!!!!

Getting ready for spring here! The tomatoes are getting their first set of true leaves....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Getting ready to go get the snow off the roof and dig back the banks along my driveway here...I'm running out of places to put the stuff.... spent 6:00am to 8:00 clearing the driveway and sidewalks..... boy oh boy we're having some fun now

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
get to go to a pressure point seminar later this month, just got finished filling out the registration form paid early so get a discount... and this will be my third year attending the seminar :) it will be much fun!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Getting ready to go get the snow off the roof and dig back the banks along my driveway here...I'm running out of places to put the stuff.... spent 6:00am to 8:00 clearing the driveway and sidewalks..... boy oh boy we're having some fun now
I need to sow my peas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions