Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
new-hot-chocolate-wm.jpg

it wont make the temperature go up but sure helps :)

Thanks, today the weather guys said it would be warmer because there was no wind...... its 5

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, the weather people were right this time....only rain. Lot's of it, but by the time the freezing temps came, the streets were dry.
Amazing, really, because it was POURING last night!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
80 on math quiz! yippee... that makes me one of the smart students... or at least not one of the dumb ones

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plasma is the liquid, cells transport oxygen and the platelets make it clod.....

Well... this isn't incorrect, but it's certainly far from complete. I'd give it partial credit on a quiz. ;)

Back from Cozumel. Awesome trip, as always.

Except that I put my black phone down on a black tablecloth in a restaurant and left it. So guess what I get to do today?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well... this isn't incorrect, but it's certainly far from complete. I'd give it partial credit on a quiz. ;)
Well, I simplify my life - and try to avoid bleeding.

Except that I put my black phone down on a black tablecloth in a restaurant and left it. So guess what I get to do today?
Fly back and get it?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. Did you know that buying a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus outright costs $1000?

Fair warning... don't leave yours lying on the table when you leave a restaurant...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure. But that wouldn't have replaced the phone. I went back to the restaurant a few hours after I left, and the phone was gone. The phone was set to erase itself after 10 incorrect passwords, and I used Find My iPhone on my iPad to look for it. It was turned off. But if it's powered on anywhere with phone service, it'll erase.
There's nothing on it I don't have copies of, it's just an unwanted expense.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sure. But that wouldn't have replaced the phone. I went back to the restaurant a few hours after I left, and the phone was gone. The phone was set to erase itself after 10 incorrect passwords, and I used Find My iPhone on my iPad to look for it. It was turned off. But if it's powered on anywhere with phone service, it'll erase.
There's nothing on it I don't have copies of, it's just an unwanted expense.

You know, they make those thingeys you put on your belt, like a little pouch, and you can put your phone in there....or purses! :D

Well, I would not have service outside of the county, but DUMBPHONE FOR THE WIN!!! :snaphappy:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, they make those thingeys you put on your belt, like a little pouch, and you can put your phone in there....or purses! :D

Well, I would not have service outside of the county, but DUMBPHONE FOR THE WIN!!! :snaphappy:

I had it on the table using the calculator because we were planning our dives for the next day.
Admittedly, recreational dive planning can amount to nothing more than "Jump in, go down to the reed at 75 feet, drift around till one of us gets to 750 PSI or we reach the no stop limit and then come up", but it's a bit more complicated to plan a staged decompression dive with multiple gasses...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I had it on the table using the calculator because we were planning our dives for the next day.
Admittedly, recreational dive planning can amount to nothing more than "Jump in, go down to the reed at 75 feet, drift around till one of us gets to 750 PSI or we reach the no stop limit and then come up", but it's a bit more complicated to plan a staged decompression dive with multiple gasses...
For a buck 50 you get those things at walmart....you are probably more familiar with those things with wood beads though....we used them in school, before Al Gore invented the internet! Calculators! :rolleyes:

(I am working on a new source for being shunned, I'm afraid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.