Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well another day of not going to work and doing little at home.... and as much as that would have sounded like a great thing a month ago.... after 2 weeks of it.... I've had enough....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well another day of not going to work and doing little at home.... and as much as that would have sounded like a great thing a month ago.... after 2 weeks of it.... I've had enough....
I agree. It gets old

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Time for yuletide lunch at work with lots of goodies.
hungry-emoticon.gif
7cdbc2db25b50c8490473384ab858e52d6af9da53f8a6f5b612833a837c16017.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah. College has amazing benefits for my family, the big department is very busy and has alot of special units and more room to roam around

I was looking into going from State Office Security to State College PD, (I was also part time security at a lower division state college at that time) I was about 20 on the state list. Also had a non-state college trying to convince me to go for an interview for its campus police too, but I jumped ship completely and went into IT.

I must admit both colleges sure had great benefits for the family, but that did not matter much to be back then, I was divorced and single. These days I often think I should have stayed in the business and not gone IT but it is way to late to turn back now.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like working at a college for a lot of reasons but the tuition benefit is a great one. BUT...it doesn’t cover lots of mandatory "fees" and of course not room and board. Don't overestimate it!

Elbowgrease

Green Belt
Reaction score
Brand new sandals. (rain + shoes = trenchfoot)
Trying to navigate the process of applying for a work study program with a Wudang monk in Colorado.
Need a resume.
Anybody know anything about this place: wudangtao.com ?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like working at a college for a lot of reasons but the tuition benefit is a great one. BUT...it doesn’t cover lots of mandatory "fees" and of course not room and board. Don't overestimate it!
Yeah from what the HR department told me it's only tuition nothing else. Books room and board lab fees or other fees bot included. Their health insurance was amazing ours sucks. Lots of other benefits too. I'm probably not going to take that one and will be going to the large county department but we shall see

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Trying to navigate the process of applying for a work study program with a Wudang monk in Colorado.
Need a resume.
Anybody know anything about this place: wudangtao.com ?
nope, but seems nice(i could be wrong) sounds like a good opperitunity
best of luck

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a Blue Ray player for my youngest, and then my Christmas Shopping is done.

And the only gift I didn't order online is the Glock 26 Sue asked for. For some reason, you can't UPS a gun to the house.. :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions