Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Another good day of practice worked on Seiunchin, sanchin(higaonna's version), 3 Bo forms, 1 jian form and 1 dao form

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What an odd day. It ended on a funny note. We were struggling with a guy to get him in cuffs. It's hot and we were sweaty. I was trying to pull his hand down and behind his back. He had then clinched together holding them against his chest. I got then apart and was pulling his right arm down and back and he was pulling back towards the front. My hand slipped and he punched himself right in the face hard. It was funny I started laughing he started yelling I punched him in the mouth. His buddy's were watching and started laughing at him saying he hit himself in the face

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
doing something nice is always enough - if they don't see it, that's their problem..

Part that pissed me off was I gave him all my lunch money and i forgot my wallet with my bank card at home. So I didn't eat. I wouldn't care but he was a jerk that I wouldn't give him a ride to the Burger King which was only 3 blocks away. So he took my last 6 bucks then cussed me out and walked away because I couldn't give him a ride.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Part that pissed me off was I gave him all my lunch money and i forgot my wallet with my bank card at home. So I didn't eat. I wouldn't care but he was a jerk that I wouldn't give him a ride to the Burger King which was only 3 blocks away. So he took my last 6 bucks then cussed me out and walked away because I couldn't give him a ride.

Wow... Three blocks... All that cussing... For three street blocks, a completely free meal and still too lazy to start walking. That guy could use a good kick in the @$%
If I cussed my mom would get ten levels of pissed and then grandpa would be there and I'd have to work with him till nightfall chopping trees as punishment
That was quite generous of you to do so and shamefully this is what he does. I'd say the next time he comes crawling around from whatever bad mood he is in he can go back and learn some respect

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
do unto others as you would have them do unto you :) works everytime :)

went big walkies cos my rdx weighted jacket (14kg) turned up - so comfy to wear but my shoulders are well and truly tukd :)

had a couple of protein shakes and am now getting ready to go and rumble tater on today - really looking forward to it :) need an adrenaline rush ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah, they sent me the wrong directions so I got to walk around in the rain for a bit looking for a building that was not where the directions sent me.....not happy

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
This one goes out to team #7, take care you guys... love you :)

[video=youtube_share;_wY6i5vRlUU]http://youtu.be/_wY6i5vRlUU[/video]

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
love that video :) singing's a bit out and a bit cheesy but it's got summat from the late 80's about it that just makes you want to join in LoL :)

today am going to see the doctor -- holy tuk cos am loaded with ephidrine and plenty of caffine (slaps wrist softly) - prolly explains why i got no sleep last too :)

went to bed early even turned the lights out and bang nothing and i'm more awake now than i was then -- this is some of that magical martial arts wizardry coming out to play of that i'm sure LoL ;) i got super powers that make me stay awake - won't say alert cos that'd be pushing things a bit :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Heard the most depressing country song while I was getting my lunch today....I even asked them "What are you thinking playing that, can't be good for busness" and since I was the only one there :hmm:

So to make me feel better

Last edited by a moderator:

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
today is competition day for proper - i've not even seen the guy / girl that i'm supposed to scrapping against LoL :)

i'm thinking of hanging up my competition gloves soon too - just getting to old for it all :( --- don't mind keeping fit but taking all the damage is really starting to hurt :( --- shame really cos i love scrapping :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea today is yard sale day and I get tos it in the hot sun for about 6 hours trying to sell junk

Status
Not open for further replies.