Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the only weapons i need are already attached to me ;)

gunna be having much fun later on cos it's muay thai fitness class and then muay thai pads class --- sounded like good fun so i signed up for both - i must be nuts LoL :)

othe thing is that at CMA i don't have to use their kit unlike at the other place i was using where they force everyone to use their kit so am impressed :)

other thing - last night i got a phone call from the guys at RDX (i got a whole heap of their gear cos it's stunning :) ) and the guy i was talking to said he saw me fight not long ago and said that he was gunna send me some of their new range shorts for me to try :) well happy if they go through with it :)

dogs happy, 10miles, he's had his food and water and now he's asleep - yippee :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
well not happy went to CMA expecting to join in a class for thai fit and pads and no one turned up to teach it - wtf is going on ?????

so am gunna use the little gym that i had a look at on wednesday when i got my supplements --- 3 gyms in 2 months - surely somethings wrong somewhere..........

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Started out the day with some Southern Wu stepping, light yoga stretching, heavy bag work using xingyi 5 elements from a stationary posting and then did some work on a much lighter bag with the 5 elements moving and I can't believe how much energy I had this morning after that was done.

Tonight Yoga and working on Bagua and some Xingyi.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Made it home from Honduras. Had a wonderful time. Think I caught the flu or something though I feel like crap now

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
glad that you enjoyed your escape :)

ks won't be long till you're back in the santuary of a dojo ;)

got told about another gym so i went and had a look - OMG - it's muay thai heaven :) everything under one roof with proper cushioned flooring and it's even got the RDX bags that i use at home :) it's a quiet fairly out of the way place called Musclehouse Gym in Bewsey in Warrington :) superb facilities, with coaching available if needed :) and all for £2 before 4pm and £2.50 after 4pm :) totally shocked by the prices but am very happy that i've now found 2 gyms where i can spend my time kicking bags and doing my workouts :)

also got sent some Maximuscle All in One powdered stuff --- looks ok, smells not too bad - not tried it yet though LoL :)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
glad that you enjoyed your escape :)

ks won't be long till you're back in the santuary of a dojo ;)

got told about another gym so i went and had a look - OMG - it's muay thai heaven :) everything under one roof with proper cushioned flooring and it's even got the RDX bags that i use at home :) it's a quiet fairly out of the way place called Musclehouse Gym in Bewsey in Warrington :) superb facilities, with coaching available if needed :) and all for £2 before 4pm and £2.50 after 4pm :) totally shocked by the prices but am very happy that i've now found 2 gyms where i can spend my time kicking bags and doing my workouts :)

also got sent some Maximuscle All in One powdered stuff --- looks ok, smells not too bad - not tried it yet though LoL :)

..the dojang is my second home... :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
likewise i live in a gym too :) wouldn't have it any other way really :)

tried some of the maximuscle stuff that i got sent -- and omg -- uuuuurrrrgggggghhhhhh no thanks i'll stick with my superpump 3.0 and my cnp recover thankyou :) so much nicer and actually tastes like what it's supposed to LoL :)

did some practice tonight but got disturbed by the local youth - i hate them cos they just see me and run away and stuff they don't even make themselves known. :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lined up another muay thai coach for next week :) so at least when i got to fight club i'll be a fair bit mroe prepared :)

legs healing really really well - had another scan yesterday teatime and it was more impressive than i'd imagined :) the physio says that things are going great guns and it shouldn't be more than a few months before i'm back to full fighting fitness again - yippee :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah yes, the other shoe ... the reason I hesitate to celebrate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
got to go and pick up my new RDX shorts that they sent for me to try out :) --- i've not ordered any more shorts cos they ran out of X3's last time so was going to wait a few months before getting another pair :)

5 miles in this heat with my dog (he has 3 layers of fur) and then juice time :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
got someone coming to look at all the stuff that has been stored in the barn behind the house for the last 10 or 15 years.
with luck I'll sell every thing and get the placed cleaned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.