Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got to practice xing yi dao form today, sanchin(higaonna's version) :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
won my fight yesterday but took a total hammering for it and am really feeling the pain now so the decision as to whether or not to carry on has been made:( my competition gloves have been hung up :( they say go out on a high so am going to bow out of competition now after a win so i don't feel to bad about it :)

am still going to carry on training hard though i love my tummy being flat so i won't be stacking the calories and fat onto me :) plus i've been told that i can help out with some coaching which sounds like a blast :)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
won my fight yesterday but took a total hammering for it and am really feeling the pain now so the decision as to whether or not to carry on has been made:( my competition gloves have been hung up :( they say go out on a high so am going to bow out of competition now after a win so i don't feel to bad about it :)

am still going to carry on training hard though i love my tummy being flat so i won't be stacking the calories and fat onto me :) plus i've been told that i can help out with some coaching which sounds like a blast :)

Good going, congrats on the win. How did your leg go?

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
thankyou :)

my leg felt good but i don't trust in it fully so wasn't kicking as much until i just "let fly" - for me it's not 100% but then again i can't remember the last time that i was fully 100% either LoL :) gotta go and see the physio again tomorrow - joy of joys ;( so i'll get the full verdict on it then but walking is a proper pain again - just worried that i've upset something in there :(

the bruises are a kinda purple colour and my ribs feel as though they need replacing and my muscles need more than a few bottles of Radox bath foam to get them to relax but on the whole am not too bad considering - i saw the footage this morning and just cringed at the amount of punishment that i was taking - not good :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
good session with the physio - did more massage on my legs - they look a whole heap rougher than they did yesterday and scolded properly for fighting on saturday even though i felt good :(

had another scan too and that still shows the scar from the break but it's not penetrated through the bone so yup i got off lightly on saturday. been told that if i want to compete again then i gotta wait at least 3 months to let the scar tissue calm down and bond more tightly - slaps wrist ;)

having a really really good day time for some scrochies :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Drunk driver: Ossifer I cant do these test Im too drunk.
Me: Sir its 920 in the morning
Drunk Guy: Yeah it was a GRRRRREAT night You should come out with me next time I'll buy

Sometimes you cant help but laugh

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Drunk Guy: Yeah it was a GRRRRREAT night You should come out with me next time I'll buy

Reminded me of an arrest at the hospital I worked at
Guy parked in front lot and a car full of empty beer bottles and was drunk

Guy: You can't arrest me I'm not driving
Officer: Sir how much have you had to drink
Officer: Sir, I just.....
Officer: Sir...
Officer: How'd you get here
Guy: I drove
Officer: You're under arrest

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

He sounds like he was so drunk he probably wouldn't have even known where he was at or how he even got drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions