Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today in kobudo class we practiced nunchaku, tonfa, bo, and sai kata then several two man sets. In class today when In between sets i thought for certain someone was messing with me and poking my back but it turned out I was only poking my back with the other side of my sai

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It started ok, did some qigong, then santi shi and then some stretching. Now I just have to see how it goes when I get to the office. But since it is goig to be 90 and very humid today, I may not be able to get outside for my walk and mentel health break

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this

The Book of Mormon has mysteriously appeared in my house :hmm:

Maybe your subconscience is secretly Mormon... That or someone else that lives in your house brought it

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Maybe your subconscience is secretly Mormon... That or someone else that lives in your house brought it

As far as I know my subconscious does not think I'm Mormon....but I can't rule out the possibility of split personality disorder I suppose...my wife does tell everyone I am martial arts crazy...and I live with a Buddhist who speaks no English and another who studies and tries to apply Buddhist philosophy to things whose job is basically rooted in Taoism, but she speaks English......so I do not think they bought it...must investigate this further when I get home

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Book of Mormon mystery solved. My youngest asked a friend why he could not watch the movies they have in class so he gave her the Book of Mormon that his religion uses.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Book of Mormon mystery solved. My youngest asked a friend why he could not watch the movies they have in class so he gave her the Book of Mormon that his religion uses.

:lol:

Interesting approach....
Can we wait til the movie comes out (or musical)?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting thing is he can read the books the movie is about but he can't watch the movie.....or the musical :D

That sounds terrible... Who wants to read a book when there's a movie... Read a book about it...
I can't even read a paragraph without getting bored (doesn't matter what kind of of book) just boring... Sitting still and reading

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That sounds terrible... Who wants to read a book when there's a movie... Read a book about it...
I can't even read a paragraph without getting bored (doesn't matter what kind of of book) just boring... Sitting still and reading

Generally I am all for reading the book over a movie. But in this case he has to leave the room and go read for a couple hours while the rest of the class watches a movie. Luckily he appears to love reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions