Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Damn, that's much more intimidating that way. Take care, man.

Try this for intimidating. ok this is Australia as compared to america.

comparison-australia-usa.gif

So we are looking at the right hand upper side of Australia there.

images

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Did some trim work in my wife's office yesterday. Framed the window and door, new baseboards, chair rail and crown molding. Need to caulk and my part is all done. (My wife paints. I don't stay in the lines very well). Also put a new, larger (and quieter) fan in the bathroom. Had sushi for dinner and watched Hacksaw Ridge. All in all, a pretty good day. Thought the movie was okay, but not great. Tired today. One more cup of coffee and I think we're going to head into the city to visit the kiddos.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Survived the TKD tourney, mixed bag, only had one fight, lost by one point but gave him a run for his money. Lots of disorganization. Favorites: deadly warriors 7 years and under, don't get cuter than that, and two guys at 75 yrs mixing it up in sparring and giving no quarters, awesomeness....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I really like reading everyone's posts, on every thread. Something must be seriously wrong with me. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm scheduled for surgery on the 18th. And just in case I needed more crap to deal with, we had a huge storm this weekend. The doghouse lost it's roof. So did our house. The ceiling drywall in the garage and the closet in the master suite will need redone. The 6x6 posts holding up the fence snapped off.
Spoke with the insurance, and have a contractor set up who will take care of everything, so at least I don't have to deal with multiple contractors. Adjuster is supposed to be out Tuesday.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So I'm scheduled for surgery on the 18th. And just in case I needed more crap to deal with, we had a huge storm this weekend. The doghouse lost it's roof. So did our house. The ceiling drywall in the garage and the closet in the master suite will need redone. The 6x6 posts holding up the fence snapped off.
Spoke with the insurance, and have a contractor set up who will take care of everything, so at least I don't have to deal with multiple contractors. Adjuster is supposed to be out Tuesday.

Sorry to hear this, I think the Doghouse roof is the least of your worries.

I hope all goes well with the surgery

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got back from USKA Nationals in Albuquerque, NM about 2 a.m. this morning....just finished unloading the cargo trailer.....exhausted!

Had a great time. Got to meet the West Point TKD Team...great group of future leaders.

Also, at the tourney we got good news that they are gonna send my son's team to the PKC championship in Indianapolis on Labor Day Weekend....very excited.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

Hope everything goes well..... especially with your surgery.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Everything hurts today, even my shirt. Thank God it's my Friday.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score

All my best for a speedy recovery Sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions