Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I clicked on that link. Tried to set up an account. But when I went to sign in that little prompt came up asking me if I wanted it to remember my password for me......but it kept calling me YOU.

I thought hmmmmm, what would a reasonable friend do? So I threatened everyone in Washington, went on a racial tirade and posted some cute cat videos.
Okay, the cute cat videos people might actually think were from me, at least.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I hope he was armed.

dirty-commemorative1.jpg

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
only my opinion, but I never spar immediately before a
tournament or big test - too many variables.. plus, if you've
been training consistently - you should be adequately prepared.

not saying, just saying..

Yes, that was my thinking as well, plus my son had an epic shitattack over his homework and there was no way I was going to get him out of the house just to watch me spar......plus by the time that was over I was a bit self-medicated ....;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
They're just bugs. I mean, what's the worry?

Spider.jpg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
When I was in the USAF stationed in San Antonio, I worked in a bomb dump. munitions are stored in earth covered buildings we called "igloos." They were built for nukes back in the day, so had thick metal doors, and being earth covered, were nice and cool even in the Summer. So, we'd go out, open up the doors and I'd drive in with my diesel forklift. The exhaust would irritate the black widow spiders, who would begin dropping onto the plexiglass cockpit cover like hail. Didn't get bit often, but in the year or so I spent there, I was bit three times. Not fun.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Little one is 8. She is at the perfect age to go camping and hiking and generally have a good time with other kids her age. Instead, scouting was mostly about eating junk food and selling cookies.

shop around. there is more than one troop in your area.
the program rises and falls with the leaders.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Making some chicken Marsala meatballs in a few minutes. With cremini mushrooms, fresh picked green beans and mashed potato. Now, where's that wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions