Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got two temporary crowns...and its lunch time...chewing is weird.
Of course it is... prople are lookung at you weird because we generally only wear one crown at a time...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Of course it is... prople are lookung at you weird because we generally only wear one crown at a time...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
y7h7Zbx62k-4.png

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dinner:
- French onion soup
- Pasta Primavera with Kumato tomatoes, mushrooms, diced Pancetta, and home-grown leeks.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But to pull it off, at this point they have to figure out a way for 2 things to use the same IP at the same time on the same network...... they have a better chance of turning mercury into gold.
Wow, even I understand the issue. They're not paying attention to anybody with actual knowledge, are they?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to keep telling myself not to mess with it....and it is just a bit higher than what was there before and what will be there in 3 weeks...hopefully
Every crown and temporary crown I've gotten, I've made a raw spot on my tongue worrying at it. Apparently, I'm a bit OCD with new teeth.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Wow, even I understand the issue. They're not paying attention to anybody with actual knowledge, are they?

Nope....because they know it all...and I'm not even on that project....so..... if it all goes down....I am not even required to react at all beyond saying..... hey...it appears everything is down.....someone needs to fix this

Good News; they decided to include a colleague of mine in the discussion. And he has vastly greater knowledge of the issues at hand than I do......

Bad News: They are not listening to him at all

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope....because they know it all...and I'm not even on that project....so..... if it all goes down....I am not even required to react at all beyond saying..... hey...it appears everything is down.....someone needs to fix this

Good News; they decided to include a colleague of mine in the discussion. And he has vastly greater knowledge of the issues at hand than I do......

Oy.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
day 2..it is overly sensitive, to high and driving me nuts...and only 17 more days to go...that is when I get the permanent ones.
As I read that, I can't stop messing with the second one I got. For some reason, it still bugs me a tiny bit years later. The first one doesn't - it feels more like a tooth.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

So, basically, they put him in there as the token knowledgeable guy to be able to say one was actually in the room during the discussion. ... And then promptly started treating him like furniture...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

sounds like my shop.
Got bubble head leading the charge.
Too bad the woman can't remember what you tell her by the time the sentence is over.

And she trained the 'lead' person/'dispatcher'
Useless met clueless in this pairing.
And the trio is rounded out by lazy.

I BARELY made it through the morning without actually cussing somebody out.
To their face.
In the hallway.

30 more days!
I need more booze!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
off to another rousing day in the mad house.
Tuesday the new director comes in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions