Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The nerve of some people

Made a mistake and decided to go for a walk, to possibly get over this meh thing...83 degrees Fahrenheit with 70% humidity....now I'm meh and sweaty......the walk did not help
nope, a walk does not help in situations like this.
But green tea with lemongrass and sweet mint.
That makes you feel less meh!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I made the mistake of reading the news on the train. What the hell is going on in this country?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Most houses in seattle don't have a/c so if it stays 90 for too long it can be dangerous. A few days in a row is just uncomfortable.
Bah! Who needs air conditioning? You give the sun a good stern look to let it know you won't be putting up with it's hot weather nonsense!
big_is_staring_at_the_sun_bad_for_you.jpg

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If it was not for the lemongrass and sweet mint I'd agree 100%.....Ginger tea worked for me today
did you try the lemongrass/sweetmint?

I mean, I got a backyard full of mint. It's a weed, hence the only thing not dying out there....it does brighten the mood.
69051_1.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
did you try the lemongrass/sweetmint?

I mean, I got a backyard full of mint. It's a weed, hence the only thing not dying out there....it does brighten the mood.
69051_1.jpg

Tried many teas with other things in them and I simply do not like them. The only green tea I drink with anything other than tea in it is Genmaicha. I use to drink Earl Grey, but I no longer like it much and I still on occasion drink Jasmine tea, but generally I drink my tea straight

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Of course... how silly of me.

I am happy that you see the error of your ways

Chuck is a 10th-degree black belt in Chun Kuk Do, a 9th-degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, an 8th-degree black belt in Taekwondo, a 5th-degree black belt in Karate, a 3rd-degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu from the Machado family, and has a black belt in Judo..... Heat fears him.... just like everything else

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am happy that you see the error of your ways

Chuck is a 10th-degree black belt in Chun Kuk Do, a 9th-degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, an 8th-degree black belt in Taekwondo, a 5th-degree black belt in Karate, a 3rd-degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu from the Machado family, and has a black belt in Judo..... Heat fears him.... just like everything else
My favorite nephew has an adorable poster of Chuck Norris jokes on the door to his room. It's awesome.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
one of my favorites

"Superman and Chuck Norris once bet on an arm wrestling match. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes."

And I like this one too

“He who laughs last laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris, it’s definitely his last laugh.”

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
one of my favorites

"Superman and Chuck Norris once bet on an arm wrestling match. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes."

And I like this one too

“He who laughs last laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris, it’s definitely his last laugh.”
When Chuck Norris goes swimming, he doesn't get wet - water gets Chuck Norris'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions