Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
But.... but.... but... what about work? And the patients? And saving the world? And cussing out tech support in Russian?
Dont worry about work. Everyone procrastinates from Time to time it's expected. The patients can learn patience. Also I am saving the world. One breakfast at a time. Lastly you can cuss out tech support any time you want.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Dont worry about work. Everyone procrastinates from Time to time it's expected. The patients can learn patience. Also I am saving the world. One breakfast at a time. Lastly you can cuss out tech support any time you want.

Heck, technically I am tech support and I cuss out tech support all the time

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does one take a year-long sabbatical without anyone noticing, while still getting full pay? (Asking for a friend.)
If you find out, share... though I need more like 18 months....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And, "Yeah, you would say that with your elitist attitude!" You know, claim some sort of oppression - that makes people get uncomfortable and want to leave.

You know, I am beginning to realize my career as a proof reader is over....based on the ever increasing number of Typographical errors I find in my posts...after the fact

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Me? Who said anything about me? I'll let my friend know. ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
JKD tonight...

latest

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I am beginning to realize my career as a proof reader is over....based on the ever increasing number of Typographical errors I find in my posts...after the fact
Given I had to just go back and look for what you were talking about, maybe mine is, too.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A Cane Spider the size of my hand ran across my living room floor last night. Fast son of a *****, too. Scared the bejesus out of me.

I'm still freaked out by spiders. I am such a pussy.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Cane Spider the size of my hand ran across my living room floor last night. Fast son of a *****, too. Scared the bejesus out of me.

I know you don't like guns, but that's what a 12-gauge is for, brother. Walls and floors can be patched after the creepy bastard is done.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

Why didn't you invite him for a nightcap?

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love all these PD videos. My lil bro is a reserve deputy and a firefighter/emt. I keep waiting for our local boys to do one. :)

Ok, I have to ask, what is the thing with a mushroom on your desk?
Where does a mushroom grow, and what do you feed it?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I know you don't like guns, but that's what a 12-gauge is for, brother. Walls and floors can be patched after the creepy bastard is done.

I'm with gpseymour on this one..... This is why the 12 gauge was invented

I have absolutely no problem shot-gunning a big spider on my floor. Except for one thing. It was after midnight and my wife was getting up at 2:30 for an online meeting in Boston.

Waking her up scares me more......unless it was headed towards the bedroom. Then she would have been good with that.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have absolutely no problem shot-gunning a big spider on my floor. Except for one thing. It was after midnight and my wife was getting up at 2:30 for an online meeting in Boston.

Waking her up scares me more......unless it was headed towards the bedroom. Then she would have been good with that.
A clear display of good decision making. Except for that part where you didn't shoot the spider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions