Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My hands are perfectly sized and serviceable!
giphy.gif
Shorty

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think would have tuned out about that first sentence, frantically wondering why homicide detectives were talking to him.
Practice... unfortunately, I have plenty of practice with those phone calls.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a new pair of boxing gloves this week, so I can stop using the communal ones at the athletic center and feeling like my hands need to be burned for cleansing. Nice, inexpensive leather gloves. Too small, so now my wife has some nice, leather boxing gloves. Well, at least I now know where to find boxing gloves for smaller hands.
Ringside has decent prices online, especially if you sign up as a distributor/coach. As I recall, their process was very easy...

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
He did a very nice job with it. I love to see kids taking an interest in cooking - especially baking and decorating and such.

My Wife's grandmother made the wedding cakes for all of the family members weddings. My wife learned baking and cake decorating from her and started a custom and specialty cake business from home.

Maybe one day they can go into business together....Cake Sensei.....lol.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What a nice looking cake. And Happy Birthday to the Lady of The Day. :)

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, I feel like I have missed lots, been busy busy busy the last several days. Had a sick kiddo, plus shopping for and packing up 2 teens for 5 day long camp, classes, plus my Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia again. Whew.

Today is my hubby and I's 18th anniversary, we just got home form dropping off the kiddos, we are sitting in the a/c and chilling...lol.

How is everyone?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I feel like I have missed lots, been busy busy busy the last several days. Had a sick kiddo, plus shopping for and packing up 2 teens for 5 day long camp, classes, plus my Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia again. Whew.

Today is my hubby and I's 18th anniversary, we just got home form dropping off the kiddos, we are sitting in the a/c and chilling...lol.

How is everyone?
Congrats on the anniversary - hope the kiddo is feeling better soon! Glad to have you back among the silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.