Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, off to work I go....where the idea is to gain traction and go......
Dunno, should I go faster?
I'll keep you posted......

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So. its hot....we are under an energy saving plan now.,...half the lights are off and required to be off.....I went to my setup room to do some work on PCs....I can't turn the lights on in the room.....oh well...lock the door and go sit down

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Pleasant day here in the PNW... just a little overcast and some light showers.

We took Gus the Great Pyranees home Saturday. He's starting to relax, but he's really been through the ringer. Very cool dog, and by yesterday afternoon, the cats had decided he's mostly harmless. His tail is starting to wag again, but I think he's still pretty anxious.

The site said he's about 95 lbs, but I think he's bigger than that. My guess is around 110 lbs. Will find out for sure at the vet, but he's a big boy.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

We took Gus the Great Pyranees home Saturday. He's starting to relax, but he's really been through the ringer. Very cool dog, and by yesterday afternoon, the cats had decided he's mostly harmless. His tail is starting to wag again, but I think he's still pretty anxious.

The site said he's about 95 lbs, but I think he's bigger than that. My guess is around 110 lbs. Will find out for sure at the vet, but he's a big boy.
PICTURES!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Glad to hear the cats have accepted him. He's been through a lot, it sounds like, but he'll settle in once he realizes how good live is there. It's always rewarding to see them start to enjoy themselves.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well..... I am about to go outside where it is 311 degrees
hqdefault.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
sheesh...can't afford to give me a promotion...can afford to pile a lot of extra work on me....but they apparently can discuss the possibility of bringing someone in at a higher grade than me who does less......... I can't tell you how happy this bit of info has made me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions