Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
starting the day an hour later did nothing for my '5 O'clock hole' I keep falling in.
BAM the bottom falls out, and I am nearly asleep on my feet.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jake had a good 2.5 hour workout tonight with his Sensei so we were bad.....

Honey bun grilled cheese sandwiches for supper...yum!

562C20A7-F3A2-4EF1-8CA0-D641D72074A1.jpeg

Last edited:

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... it's been a while since I had "the big one" - an extreme back pain day. Apparently, today is the day. These are like earthquakes - when you haven't had one for a while, you should start expecting one. Un-freaking-bearable... Had to pull the heavy guns. I hate using sledgehammer drugs and only go for them in extreme cases. The last time was six months ago I think. But this is ridiculous.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have no idea who I am anymore. I have had a few motorcycles in my life and ridden many that I did not own and although I currently do not have one, I am still thinking about getting an old BMW to rebuild...however of late I have had this strange thought that I want to go give one of these a test drive

2017-can-am-spyder-f3-s-receives-a-sport-mode-109023_1.jpg

I have made fun of these ever since they came on the market.... and now I am thinking about test driving one......I have no idea who I am anymore

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have no idea who I am anymore. I have had a few motorcycles in my life and ridden many that I did not own and although I currently do not have one, I am still thinking about getting an old BMW to rebuild...however of late I have had this strange thought that I want to go give one of these a test drive

I have made fun of these ever since they came on the market.... and now I am thinking about test driving one......I have no idea who I am anymore
Ooooh, it's purdy!

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

A hipster aparently.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score

There is one of these things tooling around our area.
upload_2018-6-30_14-57-4.jpeg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the track last night. Despite an insane altitude of 8800 feet (!) I ran an 11.9@122. A big improvement, but I'm still grossly overpowering the tires. That ET is just silly for the trap speed. The trap speed says I'd be very low-11's or high-10's if I could get it to hook up, even at that altitude. I'm thinking of throwing a couple hundred pounds of sand in the back, over the rear tires.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If it leans, I'm okay with it. If not, it just doesn't seem worth it - I'd rather drive a convertible. But I think they're a better answer than the tricycle conversions and the training wheels.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the track last night. Despite an insane altitude of 8800 feet (!) I ran an 11.9@122. A big improvement, but I'm still grossly overpowering the tires. That ET is just silly for the trap speed. The trap speed says I'd be very low-11's or high-10's if I could get it to hook up, even at that altitude. I'm thinking of throwing a couple hundred pounds of sand in the back, over the rear tires.
That, or maybe just take some lead outta your right foot.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I decided we all need a baby hippo today.
Everyone needs a hippo! Although safe warning... Your gonna need a much bigger couch. Cause something like this might happen one day
Hippo1small.jpg

Couches aren't just for dogs ya know?
92b24f78f4e16539977c659e25c2e117--sweet-home-art-art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions