Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I thought the same until I tried it. It’s not as sweet as you expect. The flavors blend well.

nope...that's not right because I say its not right...that and the simple fact I have never tried any of them....and I don't eat hamburgers combined with the fact that I am against the average donut...and even though I may sound bias and that I don't have the slightest idea as to what I am talking about...I stand by the questionable opinion that I am absolutely right beyond any shadow of doubt

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
nope...that's not right because I say its not right...that and the simple fact I have never tried any of them....and I don't eat hamburgers combined with the fact that I am against the average donut...and even though I may sound bias and that I don't have the slightest idea as to what I am talking about...I stand by the questionable opinion that I am absolutely right beyond any shadow of doubt

tenor.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
shoot, this working class gal was actually working....
And again tomorrow....

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have to go back to work soon, my unemployment will be up in August. It's been nice being home, but it is starting to stress me out...lol.
Trying to get back in school, if I can ever get my Grandmother straightened out.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to go back to work soon, my unemployment will be up in August. It's been nice being home, but it is starting to stress me out...lol.
Trying to get back in school, if I can ever get my Grandmother straightened out.
While I felt hurt and betrayed when I was laid off by my previous employer after fourteen years of service, it was pretty euphoric to just be home, write, translate, cook, and draw for six months. I had severance, so that was nice. But then I had to find another job, since that severance wasn't going to last forever. Bummer. A lot of people don't understand why I want to retire early - they think I am lazy. Nonsense! When I was laid off, I worked more than ever. @gpseymour actually had to tell me to take it easy a few times. I have a feeling if I do become independently wealthy, I'll spend a couple of weeks in a state of utter sloth, and then dive into all sorts of things I want to do more of now but can't, because - work.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I am loving being home with the kids and being able to cook more for them and Hubby, but boy have I stayed busy! This next week I am lining out their school stuff for next year, we home school, and getting stuff gathered for their yearly summer camp.
I am looking forward to an actual paycheck again though, to pay things off faster. But I can't wait til everything is paid off so I can quit or retire, and do my thing. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Incredibles 2 - worth it. Very fun. Very funny. Of course, it's hard to beat the original, but still worth it. Good times.

On the other note, I feel old. We saw The Incredibles when it first came out in movie theaters. Our sister-in-law was pregnant with our nephew at the time. We were visiting Gerry's brother and her in the DC area. Our nephew is now fourteen.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
nothing like arguing with a non-native english speaker about the definition of words....especially when those definitions are EXACTLY the same but using different wording......result...native english speaker thorws up his hands and walks away...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Happy Me day....no wait.... I mean...happy Father's day

treating myself with a cup of mocha coffee......and a somewhat southern breakfast of grits and fried chicken (breast)

Last edited:
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well.....I feel like something is missing....not sure what......

But it is that time just the same....goodnight MT
You tried to have a bacon cheeseburger, and since you don't eat bacon or hamburgers, found yourself eith cheese on a bun...

In other words... you're missing bacon and burgers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid Pokemon Go people...

0230 hours. Stopping in the road, pulling into a closed community center, driving around the lot... No, nothing about that is going to look odd to a cop... Why are they bothering you...

Sheesh...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions