Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not. Dunkin Donuts are the first donuts I tried when I came to America, and I am loyal to them and love them above all others. I find Krispy Kreme sticky, and too glazed. I'll eat them if offered at no cost, but when I want a bacon egg croissant and a donut, I go to Dunkin.
Those aren't even real sandwiches! You might as well go to the freezer aisle and pick up your choice of frozen breakfast sandwich-like item and nuke it yourself...

For all the fancy cooking talk, you're woefully attached to a place with watery coffee and plastic food. The ice cream is good, if it's paired with a Baskin Robbins...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Those aren't even real sandwiches! You might as well go to the freezer aisle and pick up your choice of frozen breakfast sandwich-like item and nuke it yourself...

For all the fancy cooking talk, you're woefully attached to a place with watery coffee and plastic food. The ice cream is good, if it's paired with a Baskin Robbins...
Yes, I have my vices. I acknowledge it. I respect them in others and only ask that other people respect them in me.

And my fancy cooking is not just talk. It's real. Just ask @gpseymour . Particularly on the subject of the duck.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
Can't it be the weekend already? Hubby's alarm clock goes off at 4:45 am and I can never sleep through it. And he insists on talking to me.....grrr.

990da2a2d737355c929d5f28066c0053.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Can't it be the weekend already? Hubby's alarm clock goes off at 4:45 am and I can never sleep through it. And he insists on talking to me.....grrr.

990da2a2d737355c929d5f28066c0053.jpg

I get up at 5:15am....my wife gets up at 7:00am....she goes to bed around mid-night...and generally wakes me up to talk when she finally decides to go to bed.....I feel your pain

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let's not. Dunkin Donuts are the first donuts I tried when I came to America, and I am loyal to them and love them above all others. I find Krispy Kreme sticky, and too glazed. I'll eat them if offered at no cost, but when I want a bacon egg croissant and a donut, I go to Dunkin.
So there is no chance of me converting you to Shipleys?
photo-2-copy-2.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Grilled cheese sandwiches made using donuts.....guilty pleasure of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions