Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And... they cause distances to increase exponentially for the sufferer...

It's a horrible thing, really... I heard of a person suffering from a mud allergy who was trying to get a BLT, but there was a mud puddle in front of the sandwich shop. Last I heard, he was nearing the moon...

EXACTLY!!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am sure @Xue Sheng will tell you that particular incident had very little to do with the mud and everything to do with the BLT since it had the dreaded...
Made20bacon.png

I am not allergic to Bacon.... it is just I find it vile and disgusting...as well as a great promoter of heart dieses, hypertension and possibly cancer

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am not allergic to Bacon.... it is just I find it vile and disgusting...as well as a great promoter of heart dieses, hypertension and possibly cancer
And life's happiness. You know... cyanide is organic, meat-free, and is not linked to heart disease, hypertension, or cancer. :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And life's happiness. You know... cyanide is organic, meat-free, and is not linked to heart disease, hypertension, or cancer. :p

And it is defined as a poison.... therefore we don't eat it...... we eat bacon....which, if you think about it...is also a poison...we just don't label it as such...so we eat it by the ton

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There is a place near me that had DELICIOUS scones...not to sweet, not to soft, but not hard either...blueberry scones, cinnamon scones, etc. they were delicious..... now...they appear to have added MUCH more sugar...had a Blueberry yesterday that was bloody awful and today I thought I'd give them a 2nd chance with a cinnamon.... that too is now soft, mushy and WAAAAAY to sweet....BLEH!!!!

Not going there again..... that stinks.... they were good too......now...YUCK!!!!! Kind of like a crunchy on the outside, mushy on the inside Krispy Kreme donut...... in the shape of a triangle.... without a hole in the middle.....and I hate Krispy Kreme donuts...

There use to be a place that made the best cinnamon buns I ever had.... and I did not like cinnamon buns before...or since..... they had a lot of cinnamon, not so much sugar and NO sugar glaze....they...were...AWSOME!!!!

Then one day they too added more sugar.....I even talked with the staff there and they had no idea why...because they all felt the same way I did...but the guy who made them apparently did not share that feeling, nor did he care.....they are no longer in business..... I don't think it was just the cinnamon buns that put them out of business.....the chef also decided that everything else needed MUCH more cayenne pepper...... including chicken and tomato soups

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
And it is defined as a poison.... therefore we don't eat it...... we eat bacon....which, if you think about it...is also a poison...we just don't label it as such...so we eat it by the ton
No, WE don't eat bacon. I eat bacon. And YOU tell me I shouldn't... while I continue to eat bacon. :p

P. S. I'd like to point out no one here who eats bacon had ever complained of mud or Zumba allergies. Hmmmm....

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is a place near me that had DELICIOUS scones...not to sweet, not to soft, but not hard either...blueberry scones, cinnamon scones, etc. they were delicious..... now...they appear to have added MUCH more sugar...had a Blueberry yesterday that was bloody awful and today I thought I'd give them a 2nd chance with a cinnamon.... that too is now soft, mushy and WAAAAAY to sweet....BLEH!!!!

Not going there again..... that stinks.... they were good too......now...YUCK!!!!! Kind of like a crunchy on the outside, mushy on the inside Krispy Kreme donut...... in the shape of a triangle.... without a hole in the middle.....and I hate Krispy Kreme donuts...

There use to be a place that made the best cinnamon buns I ever had.... and I did not like cinnamon buns before...or since..... they had a lot of cinnamon, not so much sugar and NO sugar glaze....they...were...AWSOME!!!!

Then one day they too added more sugar.....I even talked with the staff there and they had no idea why...because they all felt the same way I did...but the guy who made them apparently did not share that feeling, nor did he care.....they are no longer in business..... I don't think it was just the cinnamon buns that put them out of business.....the chef also decided that everything else needed MUCH more cayenne pepper...... including chicken and tomato soups
That's a shame. Good scones are hard to find.

And don't tell anyone you hate Krispy Kreme donuts - you might start a war. I am a Dunkin' Donuts girl myself, but I make a point of being diplomatic about it.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
I will take the poison of bacon over the poison of diet sodas any day. :)

And on a side note, we have washers and dryers, why don't we have folders yet? And where is my Rosie the Robot?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No, WE don't eat bacon. I eat bacon. And YOU tell me I shouldn't... while I continue to eat bacon. :p

P. S. I'd like to point out no one here who eats bacon had ever complained of mud or Zumba allergies. Hmmmm....

I have never told you not to eat bacon..... I have told you it is a greasy, vile, disgusting, thin slab, of cardiac infarction inducing, cancer causing, hypertension maker,...... but I NEVER told you to not eat it

That's a shame. Good scones are hard to find.

And don't tell anyone you hate Krispy Kreme donuts - you might start a war. I am a Dunkin' Donuts girl myself, but I make a point of being diplomatic about it.

You do realize you are telling a guy who goes on to websites, and says bacon is vile and disgusting, to be diplomatic. :D and I'm not a fan of Dunkin either... just give me a plain cider donut and I'm good

As to the loss of the scones..... it made me finally checkout this little hole in the wall Thai restaurant...and all I got was the vegetable pad see ew...and..it....is.... INCREDIBLE!!!!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will take the poison of bacon over the poison of diet sodas any day. :)

And on a side note, we have washers and dryers, why don't we have folders yet? And where is my Rosie the Robot?
You know, it's funny you should mention it... In one of my sci fi stories, the mother of a little boy has this thing installed in his room. The thing looks like a chest of drawers but it's actually a washer, a dryer, and a folder. So, she still has to occasionally pop in and pick up all the clothes he leaves lying around, but she can just drop it in, and the machine does the rest. I keep hoping someone will read the story and decide this is art that needs to be imitated in life. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have never told you not to eat bacon..... I have told you it is a greasy, vile, disgusting, thin slab, of cardiac infarction inducing, cancer causing, hypertension maker,...... but I NEVER told you to not eat it
Good. Don't. (@gpseymour , yes, I am thinking that too.)

You do realize you are telling a guy who goes on to websites, and says bacon is vile and disgusting, to be diplomatic. :D and I'm not a fan of Dunkin either... just give me a plain cider donut and I'm good

Since this is a martial arts forum after all I thought it appropriate to remind you about the role of avoidance of dangerous situation in solid self-defense. Abstaining from extreme critical remarks of one's donuts can definitely be classified as avoidance of a conflict.

As to the loss of the scones..... it made me finally checkout this little hole in the wall Thai restaurant...and all I got was the vegetable pad see ew...and..it....is.... INCREDIBLE!!!!
Well done. Good pad see ew is hard to find.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

I like a good oatmeal cinnamon scone thats not too sweet.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, it's funny you should mention it... In one of my sci fi stories, the mother of a little boy has this thing installed in his room. The thing looks like a chest of drawers but it's actually a washer, a dryer, and a folder. So, she still has to occasionally pop in and pick up all the clothes he leaves lying around, but she can just drop it in, and the machine does the rest. I keep hoping someone will read the story and decide this is art that needs to be imitated in life. :)
You mean I'd have to put it in the dresser? SIGH...work never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.