All weight is underside
Reaction score
Goodnight MT....wherever you are

giphy.gif

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good day today

Jacob was promoted to Jr. Blackbelt from Youth Blackbelt.

Wp4zYC6.jpg

Now gonna relax and watch some college baseball at Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone from the test. (10 or 11 Schools participate in the test.

Ah mate a massive congrats to Jacob, that's freakin awesome news! What a big deal to him, he must be over the moon (and you too) :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
We should all call in...... as a protest.....now all we have to do is figure out what we're protesting
If anyone asks just tell em "how could you forget?!" Or "if you don't know why then I can't tell you!". Eventually they will guess... Probably wrong but will no doubt try to bribe you back. Don't take the first bribe wait for the second! That's when you get the real good stuff... You look desperate If you cave in early.
protesters_08.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
If anyone asks just tell em "how could you forget?!" Or "if you don't know why then I can't tell you!". Eventually they will guess... Probably wrong but will no doubt try to bribe you back. Don't take the first bribe wait for the second! That's when you get the real good stuff... You look desperate If you cave in early.
protesters_08.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
How about not having an unlimited supply of funds?

I was thinking the no day work week....with pay...a permanent paid vacation...

protesters_08.jpg

Hmmm good idea...I'll do it....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@gpseymour....yo, bro, I finally went to the Post Office, the Dillman dvds are in the mail. Let me know if they were any good. And pass them to DD later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions