Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tree Castle news:
- Twitch tried to hassle Button and got a MAJOR turnaround. Button turned on her like a tigress and chased her halfway around the house. Button (8 pounds) 1 - Twitch (16 pounds) 0
- Per @gpseymour , my strikes kata is in some semblance of ok.
- We discovered another application to a technique we have been treating as esoteric - a much more practical and relateable one than the application normally used.
- Ventured out to the bee and butterfly garden with a weed eater. Very muddy and muggy. It would be nice to mulch out there, but this will have to do for now. At least it now looks like a garden and not like a tropical jungle.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good day today

Jacob was promoted to Jr. Blackbelt from Youth Blackbelt.

Wp4zYC6.jpg

Now gonna relax and watch some college baseball at Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone from the test. (10 or 11 Schools participate in the test.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day today

Jacob was promoted to Jr. Blackbelt from Youth Blackbelt.

Wp4zYC6.jpg

Now gonna relax and watch some college baseball at Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone from the test. (10 or 11 Schools participate in the test.
He has worked hard for that!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also what was really cool was after the test and lunch there are seminars. His Sensei was supposed to give a seminar on an advanced nunchaku form....instead he had Jacob teach the form to everyone.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also what was really cool was after the test and lunch there are seminars. His Sensei was supposed to give a seminar on an advanced nunchaku form....instead he had Jacob teach the form to everyone.
That's a cool experience. Did he enjoy himself?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's a cool experience. Did he enjoy himself?

He did. He helps at the dojo with the beginners but the blackbelt test and seminars are intermediate and advanced belts so at first it was a little intimidating. But once he got started he did good.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is awesome! That's a great honor - his sensei must really trust him.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did. He helps at the dojo with the beginners but the blackbelt test and seminars are intermediate and advanced belts so at first it was a little intimidating. But once he got started he did good.
Oh, he'll get the itch now, CB. Boy's gonna need to teach.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Having a FAB snacky Sunday with mimosas, samosas, quiches, and spinach bytes. Thank you, Aldi! For once, Mama just had to heat things up.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm, suddenly I can post from the PC again.....
And I found my SD card,

And I am off today, got 3 days more before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions