Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
and now, without further adieu....

borgco10.jpg

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ugh...dropped my phone down a flight of stairs. I have dropped it before, but this time there was finally enough force to break the damn screen. Guess I should be glad that is the biggest problem I have at the moment! :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh...dropped my phone down a flight of stairs. I have dropped it before, but this time there was finally enough force to break the damn screen. Guess I should be glad that is the biggest problem I have at the moment! :)
I had a stretch where I managed to break screens and back panels quite regularly - my iPhone 4s and whatever my iPad is. Once, I managed to convert the iPad screen into glass powder in a single drop. It was quite impressive.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well gosh, was that really necessary? What did the poor phone ever do to you? Ah... the sheer violence! I can't stand it.
DisgustingUnrulyFlea-max-1mb.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
STRANGER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions