Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
The requisite picture of the food. Everything was delicious. Hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving.

D9476356-4844-4C4A-BF25-6C1963C85368.jpeg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have a big family Thanksgiving diner at my wife's grandma's with all the family.

Usually will have 3 turkeys, (one of each---Fried, Smoked, and Baked) plus a Ham. I do all the carving for all of it....so by the time I get through I'm tired of dealing with it and not even interested in having any of it (plus there is some sampling....gotta make sure it is fit to eat before it is served.).

But I can put a hurting on the Dressing, Cranberry Sauce, and Chicken & Dumplings!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
GRITS!!!!!! No fair I didn't get any grits..... I like grits..... I think I am required to.... I was born in the south....dang.....I have been eating all day and now I want grits.... and I have none in the house.....not fair...not fair at all

I would have saved you mine, but they were really not good, no flavor at all!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I never really have much of a hankering for grits, until I get outside the South and don't have them for a while. I usually manage to find some before I post about them on some random martial arts forum, though.

Was I talking to you...nooooooooo.... I was talking to @granfire...and if SHE had not brought up grits I wouldn't be posting about it....so I blame HER!!!!! :D

And no I DIDN't forget to quote her and do it after the fact..... now that's my delusion and I'm sticking with it

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was I talking to you...nooooooooo.... I was talking to @granfire...and if SHE had not brought up grits I wouldn't be posting about it....so I blame HER!!!!! :D

And no I DIDN't forget to quote her and do it after the fact..... now that's my delusion and I'm sticking with it

Now I want Grits.

Shrimp and Grits........mmmmm.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
ill just get a bowl of cereal and milk. none of that grits stuff for me.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not like grits. At all.
But I’m safe. Cue is afraid to shun me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I do not like them in a box