Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Atleast he did it at wake up time. Perfect time for breakfast

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, they did not start the breakfast buffet yet and it was Saturday.... NO ONE gets up at 5:00AM on Saturday unless they have to...kids today..just don't know the rules :D
i get up 5:00am every day(holidays included). breakfast is the most important meal of the day. lunch is unimportant and people only eat dinner to keep themselves full until breakfast.

besides.. your crazy if you think i'm gonna wake up at 6:30am or lord forbid 7:00am. At this point you've already missed most of the morning. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
i get up 5:00am every day(holidays included). breakfast is the most important meal of the day. lunch is unimportant and people only eat dinner to keep themselves full until breakfast.

besides.. your crazy if you think i'm gonna wake up at 6:30am or lord forbid 7:00am. At this point you've already missed most of the morning. :)

Yup...just another example of KIDS TODAY!!!! No respect for their elders :D

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Day off today. Which means get up & take the youngster to school prior to going the gym. Alarm went off... Got up. Started to take a shower and head into work... Fortunately, figured it out quick enough not to be messed up...

Couple months ago was worse. Woke up at like 3 am. Got up, showered, shaved, got ready for work... didn't notice until I was in my car, almost heading out...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
When the oldest was in high school, I use to drive him there every now and then/ Also use to hear him say..... where are you going.... it was the same way I went to work, but I turned off earlier to go to work....and for some reason I automatically headed off to work.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Day off today. Which means get up & take the youngster to school prior to going the gym. Alarm went off... Got up. Started to take a shower and head into work... Fortunately, figured it out quick enough not to be messed up...

Couple months ago was worse. Woke up at like 3 am. Got up, showered, shaved, got ready for work... didn't notice until I was in my car, almost heading out...
Been there, man.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When the oldest was in high school, I use to drive him there every now and then/ Also use to hear him say..... where are you going.... it was the same way I went to work, but I turned off earlier to go to work....and for some reason I automatically headed off to work.
done that, too, taking the wrong turn (and school was a straight shot....)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
contemplating calling in sick tomorrow....
we had 2 people 'expire' today, one of natural causes, the other did not go quietly (Coded)

besides the whole schedule getting pushed back, I had a few fun moments trying to explain to people without telling them, that, yeah, we were a little busy, sorry you were inconvenienced, sitting an eextra 20-30 minutes on the throne....

Not to mention, one dude got from talking about candy bars to asking me if I liked black guys!
Serious, WTF moment.
Could not really tell him how F'd up that question is...
So I said it was odd and personal to ask this....

And then he insisted to show me his black girlfriend on the phone....I half expected to see a nude!

one heck of a morning!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back from vacation. Putting together an exercise plan to finish recovering from the rotator cuff tear and get back into fighting shape.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is Thanksgiving really next week? Where the hell did this year go?

Hey, somebody slow down this damn world.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well this year went to hell....

Anyhow, I knew yesterday today would suck:
Somebody set off the fire alarm for real - vaping in the room!

I realized we are not well prepared for a real fire...
And why did the thing not go off when the dork last week burned sage incense in the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.