Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Today's third race, Jurassic Downs, photo finish, Chameleon by a horn tip.

original-d42819604b630ec73e6cac9e52ebc237.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
man....cleaned around 110 rooms in 3 days....+/- a couple....
Sometimes I wish my boss did not think I was that good!

Feel like I spend the weekend in the ambulance bay...being a speed bump for incoming and outgoing vehicles.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ugh, what a week already. Relative passed away last Sat, was supposed to go to the funeral today (out of town), instead son fell off the monkey bars and hurt his ankle so it's the doc instead. This will probably also mean that we won't test for BB next week, then the expected **** show tonight......wish it was Friday already or that I had a big bottle of Bourbon......

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well.... I have no idea who I am anymore..... I have decided that I need to familiarize myself with Windows 10 Enterprise edition..... I have been "Agin' it" since it came out. Made jokes about it after it KILLED one of my laptops with the free Microsoft surprise update I got hit with.....and yet...here I am....installing it, working with it, figuring it out and...dare I say...liking it....heck....I'm even thinking of pursuing a Windows 10 MCSA.....I'm lost....its too late for me...SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

image.png

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeah....it killed my speech recognition, and my WoW screen looks funky.....I'm not gonna love it until windows One comes out....or whatever the upgrade 3 blocks down the road is gonna be called!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Windows 10 SP1 would likely be next.

But there is a vast difference between windows home installs and windows enterprise installs. i was never a fan of Vista and Vista home was absolutely awful and unusable IMO, but I got an install of Vista for enterprise and I was able to make it work, but it was still not all that great.

Not a fan of Windows 8 in any version, but 8.1 got better and the enterprise (in windows 7 terms Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate are good the rest not so much IMO) installs are always better than home.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
America can withstand anything. Besides, they're ALL clowns.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This likely won't go over well...but I can't say I am happy Trump won, but I can say I am very happy Hillary lost....beyond that, I have to say, I'm with Buka on this

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm concerned that we keep moving further and further right. I mean, yeah, Hillary, but this is truly cutting off the nose to spite the face. if you're on the side with the white supremacists, you're on the wrong side. But, that's all I'll say about this. This isn't the place for overt political discussion.

I want to edit this to add that this is independent of specific people. This isn't pro someone or anti anyone.

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Frankly, at this point, all I am hearing and reading in the media is fatalistic reactionary reporting.
There has never been a candidate, in the history of the office, that has done everything he said he was going to do I doubt Trump is any different
Some of what has been reported, on both sides of the election is guilt by association and propaganda and not to be taken seriously
We will still be hear in 4 to 8 years both praising and complaining about our politicians

Frankly I am taking a much more Taoist approach to all of this

If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.
--Lao Tzu

I just can't get upset about things that have not happened yet, particularly if any of those things are based on the sensationalism of our media

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Maybe so. I'm more of a history, learning, doomed to repeat kind of guy.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
First day off in a week. Going shopping right now. Going to cook my fool head off all day, couple old recipes, couple new ones.... yeah, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions