Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Going to make Chick and Dumplings today. Might have to have some ice cream for dessert.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just found out I have a tear of some tendon or other in my elbow - 25% of the width of the tendon. Lovely.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
But what about the hormonally challenged teenagers..... didn't think of them...did ya :D

Actually the only comment made was by my youngest friend who said.... "she is very tall and thin"
The hormonal teens are gonna be haywire, no matter what. Elvira has no impact.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ugh, the little man announced yesterday that he wants to stop with TKD after his BB test....where does that leave me? Class times are kinda crappy.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I have to fix my stepdaughters car - I think the ignition switch has gone bad - and install our hot tub today.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rake leaves around 2 small areas of the yard, clean gutters, clean driveway, take down the tomato plants, mow and clean the entire yard..... the mow and clean will wait until tomorrow, it is way to wet out there today.

Then, inside the house, put up some shelves in the basement, clean the junk off the ping pong table, and if there is time, and likely there will not be, put up another wall mounted shelf in the laundry room.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some possible good news on my elbow yesterday. Looks like there's a reasonable chance physical therapy will be enough to heal the tear. Maybe no surgery, after all.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rake leaves around 2 small areas of the yard, clean gutters, clean driveway, take down the tomato plants, mow and clean the entire yard..... the mow and clean will wait until tomorrow, it is way to wet out there today.

Then, inside the house, put up some shelves in the basement, clean the junk off the ping pong table, and if there is time, and likely there will not be, put up another wall mounted shelf in the laundry room.
wet?
In the yard?! :wideyed:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@Buka

Needs a few tweaks but it's alive:

Whoa! Dude, that's all kinds of awesome!

Thanks so much for posting that. I never knew a guitar could just be, you know, made by somebody. And it sounded really good.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whoa! Dude, that's all kinds of awesome!

Thanks so much for posting that. I never knew a guitar could just be, you know, made by somebody. And it sounded really good.

A guitar is just a stick and a string. Check out the opening scene of "It might get loud" you can find it on YouTube ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions