Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm in the game. If I post another few thousand times today, we can end this sucker fast!

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
After tiring day, spending evening with children's in park.

Sent from my Karbonn A2+ using Tapatalk

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
San Antonio is very nice. Will be nicer when the truck is unloaded and returned to penske.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well. The good news is that the truck got me from Phoenix to San antonio without a hitch. Ran great and was pretty comfortable. Got it inloaded, cleaned out the back and put 49 gallons of diesel in it.

The bad news is that I pulled off in a target parking lot to get a cup of coffee and wait out the rush hour traffic. And now the truck won't start. I'm literally a few miles from the drop off waiting on hold with roadside assistance. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
About 12 years ago Mrs Xue was with me at friends house, who was an LEO. And she was asking about police and talking about how they don't carry guns in China. So my friend went and got his duty rig and showed here the Glock he had to carry. Mrs Xue got very upset and wanted to leave and not go back, guns were dangerous....which I was shocked by because she was trained in China how to shoot a rifle and ha no issue with the shotgun I had in the house.... but a hand gun to her, was very different to her.

Today she calls me and she wants to go to a tactical training place to learn how to shoot a hand gun...I'm not sure how to take this..... I'm thinking i should be very very afraid..:D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 12 years ago Mrs Xue was with me at friends house, who was an LEO. And she was asking about police and talking about how they don't carry guns in China. So my friend went and got his duty rig and showed here the Glock he had to carry. Mrs Xue got very upset and wanted to leave and not go back, guns were dangerous....which I was shocked by because she was trained in China how to shoot a rifle and ha no issue with the shotgun I had in the house.... but a hand gun to her, was very different to her.

Today she calls me and she wants to go to a tactical training place to learn how to shoot a hand gun...I'm not sure how to take this..... I'm thinking i should be very very afraid..:D

You were already afraid.
If Mrs Xue is that hinky about handguns, she wouldn't like my house. Or me, I guess.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Yes, be afraid!

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
saw a woman back at practice tonight after a 5 year hiatus.. 5 years!
I looked down at my Black Belt with 2 bars and told her, 'you know the
last time you saw me I was a Candidate belt..??' time flies and - hard
to believe - but this December will mark 7 1/2 years of training for me.. :)

Ademadis

Green Belt
Reaction score
saw a woman back at practice tonight after a 5 year hiatus.. 5 years!
I looked down at my Black Belt with 2 bars and told her, 'you know the
last time you saw me I was a Candidate belt..??' time flies and - hard
to believe - but this December will mark 7 1/2 years of training for me.. :)

Once a martial artist always a martial artist I guess? ;).

I've got my 7th Kyu Grading tomorrow and I have no idea whether I'm excited, stressed or hungry..

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score

Spooky out there today.......Ghosts swinging and everything

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Off to to serve the public trust; protect the innocent, uphold the law and all that other Robocop fun malarkey, andddddd to eat a nice tuna hoaggie and a fine peanutbutter and peach preserve sandwich.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off to to serve the public trust; protect the innocent, uphold the law and all that other Robocop fun malarkey, andddddd to eat a nice tuna hoaggie and a fine peanutbutter and peach preserve sandwich.

Buka, I recall you said something about working at the airport. Please, PLEASE tell me you're not working for the TSA.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Once a martial artist always a martial artist I guess? ;).

I've got my 7th Kyu Grading tomorrow and I have no idea whether I'm excited, stressed or hungry..
I bet its all of the above. its okay! eat some good food tommarow, practice for the test, stay calm and be ready tommorow will be here soon enough... good luck!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tomorrow
Anyhow, I will see if our work tradition of eating lunch together will stand after we had personal changes in the office....
I bought corn dogs. enough for everyone, but I don't know if anybody else is gonna bring something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions