Kenpotalk gets "Powned"?

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Careful, Jenna. I have a screwdriver and I'm not afraid to use it! :D
I have to warn you sir, I am trained in the deadly ar... Hey be careful with that Phillips head or you will have someone's eye... Mom! Mom! Steve is threatening me with marinated chicken drumsticks from the fridge! :D

Last edited:

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, well watch this...(ostensibly still). Do you want to see it again?
Sean
Really? Well I got a black belt in martial arts and I can make it go round my head three time... Hey stop pulling on that! Mom! Mom! Sean's doing Brain-numb no kata on me (ostensibly faints) :p

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kenpotalk gets owned!! Biatches!!
By Ronald C Schinners - 07-10-2011 05:00 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

WELL SOME OF YOU LIKE TO INSULT... THATS OK... I HAVE FOUND THIS QUITE ENTERTAINING ANYWAY!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ77H...el_video_title

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

LOL, I think he's asking for public humiliation....
Can we let this go viral?

~Friday~Friday~Friday~

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Really? Well I got a black belt in martial arts and I can make it go round my head three time... Hey stop pulling on that! Mom! Mom! Sean's doing Brain-numb no kata on me (ostensibly faints) :p
I'm also quick enough to tell when you are faking.:mst:
Sean

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
WHATEVER(using a Vapid Valley Girl voice inflection)

After watching another YouTube example of the future of America I defer to Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK talking about Spaulding Smails:

Wonderful Boy... Nice Boy... He's a nice boy...

Now I know why tigers eat their young!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok I just have to ask
Who was the fat cigarette smoking 7[SUP]th[/SUP] dan referred to in the video?

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What kind of martial arts teacher posts a video like that? ****** technique aside, even the profanity. I don't think a student or a student's parent or anyone related to MA has heard me say so much as "****"

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What kind of martial arts teacher posts a video like that? ****** technique aside, even the profanity. I don't think a student or a student's parent or anyone related to MA has heard me say so much as "****"

I don't know, for the screw driver arts and fare rip off disciplines, it might be important?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fear the screwdriver.....and the big red frying pan....LOL

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These guys can't be serious. They look like 2 fools IMO. Whats worse, is they both are taking cracks at Clyde. LOL. Now, I may not always see eye to eye with the guy but he's been doing Kenpo longer than both these jokers have been alive. Oh well....kids will be kids. LOL

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
That damn thread is like gapers delay. Can't help coming back and looking at it again and again and again. I actually marvel at the patients some of the posters have with him in an attempt to reach out. Personally, if I reached out, I doubt I could resist the urge to slap him upside the head.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The funny thing is, not 1 RTM on it. It's a train wreck, and not a single report. If that was on MT, we'd have enough to print a small book.

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is, not 1 RTM on it. It's a train wreck, and not a single report. If that was on MT, we'd have enough to print a small book.

I can always send you one to make you feel better. :rules:

I am not surprised. There is a morbid curiosity on how it will play out. Also there is the American Idol factor. One of the reasons for the show's success is seeing the LARGE number of people that do not even have one toe dipped in the pool of reality. This guy represents a variety of problems in kenpo, martial arts and society. A chance to interact with some of the many things that bugs us about this. Be it in a positive way to try to change it, or just take out their frustrations on the epidemic that this guys behavior represents. Lets face it, there is nothing uncommon or even that far over the top about his behavior. Which is a sad commentary in of itself.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually I think he (in a way) is an asset to the workings of the forum. Sometimes a forum needs a poster like this who is very much as described above - the reality TV contestant with little sense of how poorly he is being perceived. On a forum, this creates a little controversy and encourages other posters to think about their own practices and how they react to such affrontery. I think there are lessons for everyone in how this person is treated and but yes he is ultimately good for the forum, no? :)

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually I think he (in a way) is an asset to the workings of the forum. Sometimes a forum needs a poster like this who is very much as described above - the reality TV contestant with little sense of how poorly he is being perceived. On a forum, this creates a little controversy and encourages other posters to think about their own practices and how they react to such affrontery. I think there are lessons for everyone in how this person is treated and but yes he is ultimately good for the forum, no? :)

Agreed.

Latest Discussions