Kenpotalk gets "Powned"?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
wtf?

I am not sure, if I were to make a video about MA, I would not do it in the kitchen....and sure as hell not wear a Jackass t...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Boooo! Or possibly, "Yay!". The video is listed as "Private" and is thus unwatchable :(.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A shame. It was a riot of teen angst, profanity and martial arts parody.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see it go. It was good PR. LOL!

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is what happens when someone sells an whiney teen a black belt and lets them think they know something. Loved the comments from the kid in the 'jackass' shirt. Very fitting. Lots of swearing, lots of flipping off, lots of rambling. All because a bunch of experienced martial artists with years and sometimes decades of experience said basically "You really really really suck". I read he's planning on opening a school. What a joke. If he's this thin skinned he has no business running a school, or teaching, period. He's a 2nd dan and I'm the king of England.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is what happens when someone sells an whiney teen a black belt and lets them think they know something. Loved the comments from the kid in the 'jackass' shirt. Very fitting. Lots of swearing, lots of flipping off, lots of rambling. All because a bunch of experienced martial artists with years and sometimes decades of experience said basically "You really really really suck". I read he's planning on opening a school. What a joke. If he's this thin skinned he has no business running a school, or teaching, period. He's a 2nd dan and I'm the king of England.
Some of those birds were meant for me; because, I compared him to Beaker from the Muppet show. I, however, am still a big fan.
Sean

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Kenpotalk gets owned!! Biatches!!
By Ronald C Schinners - 07-10-2011 05:00 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

WELL SOME OF YOU LIKE TO INSULT... THATS OK... I HAVE FOUND THIS QUITE ENTERTAINING ANYWAY!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ77H...el_video_title

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If this were parody it would be funny. Is it parody? I am not clever enough to figure it out. I could feel the force from here: the menacing glare, the awesome moves... Anyway, yeah, alright, yeah, ok? Yeah, uh-huh. Oh sh... Mom is coming, put the camera away... (do you think she heard the swearing?)

Actually I pity the youth he is totally under uncie Ron's spell. That, like many other aspects of this travesty, is sad.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haz donz de Orbitz ...

File safely esconced on my HDD.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm pretty quick, too.
Oh yeah? Quick? Can you do this? (*oven door banging*) Eh? Or can you do this? (*crash of cutlery drawer* *a cat screeches*)? Quick yeah? You ain't seen quick buddy! Blink and you will miss it.

:D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Quick? Can you do this? (*oven door banging*) Eh? Or can you do this? (*crash of cutlery drawer* *a cat screeches*)? Quick yeah? You ain't seen quick buddy! Blink and you will miss it.

Careful, Jenna. I have a screwdriver and I'm not afraid to use it! :D

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Oh yeah, well watch this...(ostensibly still). Do you want to see it again?
Sean

Latest Discussions