• American Kenpo

• Tracy Kenpo

• Shaolin Kenpo (Castro)

• Shaolin Kempo (Vilarri)

• Kajukenbo

• Cerio Kenpo

• Kosho Ryu (Mitose)

• Kara Ho (Chow)

• Traditional Okinawan/Japanese (Ryukyu, Shorinji, etc)

• Other (Modern, Westernized, off-shoots)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lahebeth

White Belt
Reaction score
I study Ryukyu kempo. Our katas are Okinawan, but we've incorporated a few techniques in everything from jiu jitsu to aikido.

coldsteel87

White Belt
Reaction score
I study Villari's Shaolin Kempo Karate. The art is mainly shaolin, but incoporates alot of kempo karate in its under blackbelt ranks.

ChrisWTK

Green Belt
Reaction score
I study White Tiger Kempo, it's part of the Mitose/Chow lineage. The founder of the specific style is Professor Richard Fescina.

N.H.KENPO

White Belt
Reaction score
I go to the one in Littleton,N.H. SHIHAN LARRY SULLIVAN teaches there, along with sensei Joe Champange

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Started with Villari's Shaolin Kempo. My instructor started adding Ed Parker's American Kenpo about 10 years ago. He only added a handful of techniques, so I have been working on my own to finish the system.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Nice idea for roll call.Maybe some time-some were all can join as 1 & just demo for the art-All day long.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Shaolin Kempo (USSD), combined with Kung Fu San Soo (inactive at the moment) and the knowledge of fighting one can only gain as a fat kid in a bad neighborhood.

FinalCrowing

White Belt
Reaction score
I learn Ralph Castro's Shaolin Kenpo under the instruction of his daughter, Senior Master Professor May Castro-Manner, and her husband, Professor Wil Manner.

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm learning EPAK under Bob Mitchell. We are also blessed to have Mr. Gary Caswell also. I believe he has a Perry/Neff lineage. Great idea for a thread!

Latest Discussions