Ken Corona Hwarangdo?

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Wow…I just don’t understand why all of the animosity and accusations of someone this Mr. Patrick (if that's his real name) clearly doesn’t know. This boy obviously didn’t read the whole thread, and is either dumb, ignorant, or mis-informed. Don’t know what the motivation is for attacking a total stranger. (Is he going to attack Bob, Gil and Klaus next?) Man, people sure get brave and cocky behind the anonymity of the internet. Why can’t people just let sleeping dogs lie…[/FONT]

Perhaps he will go after you next KSN. :) I found the posting from Patrick to be funny at best. Ignorance is the unwritten 8th deadly sin.

Patrick, my words of advice to you is do not believe the hype of a one sided argument. Before you accuse ANYONE of being a fraud you should go train with them. I have had the distinct honor of training under one of these "frauds" or "demoted" members as they list on that site; GM DeAlba. His innovations on the Hwarang arts is second to none. So please educate yourself a bit more before speaking.

Latest Discussions