Jutsu versus Do Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Ignore" only means that I can't see their replies. But they can still see mine and reply to them. I'd use it if worked both ways. Also, in either case, using it doesn't solve the main problem of certain people getting away with things that others can't.
Hot Lunch - can you imagine the frustration of having one’s carefully crafted, ‘clever clogs’ post ignored (because you’ve chosen not to see it). 😈 I don’t care what my ignored posters say because I know it’s more than likely, smug, obtuse in an attempt to sound profound, or just forum wankerfication (a post purely for their own pleasure).

Think about it. You’ll feel happier in the long run and your BP won’t spike, dangerously 😳

Hot Lunch

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hot Lunch - can you imagine the frustration of having one’s carefully crafted, ‘clever clogs’ post ignored (because you’ve chosen not to see it). 😈 I don’t care what my ignored posters say because I know it’s more than likely, smug, obtuse in an attempt to sound profound, or just forum wankerfication (a post purely for their own pleasure).
People like that don't care about being ignored. They care about looking good at the expense of other people.
Think about it. You’ll feel happier in the long run and your BP won’t spike, dangerously 😳
This thread isn't about me.

Hot Lunch

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes.

You’ve made it about you! Where’s that ignore button? 😉😄
I think I stated earlier that the issue isn't with him. It's what he's allowed to get away with. Furthermore, I didn't make it about me. It seems more like you're part of his protection. Even Oily Dragon joined in to protect him, right after being on the receiving end of doing what he does.

WTF is going on here?

Last edited:

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Irony: I'm here backing YOU up. What, you weren't frustrated by him all of a sudden?
Not really. More like put to sleep.

I love to read. But if I want an essay or article I'll go find one.

Here, 2 or 3 points at a time is plenty to keep the forum alive another week, at least.

Hot Lunch

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd do the same for you.
For the record, if I'd gotten here first, I'd have said the same thing about do vs jitsu/jutsu as it pertains to karate; as a matter of fact, I've engaged in the very same discussion on Reddit. But the feeling I always intend to impart is "here's what I know, and now you know too." It's never, "You don't know what you're talking about! How dare you speak such ignorance, you insolent fool! Do you know who I am?"

The admins would send me on a week long trip to banned camp if I said that. But the admins will like and agree with Chris Parker when he does it? It really gives the impression that the admins are joining in on the beatdown that Chris Parker is administering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions