Just created a new sandwich

snake_monkey

Orange Belt
Reaction score
my sandwich credentials are legendary at summer get togethers from chicken Thai green curry pesto to peanut butter and crispy fried hot onions (got to be straight out of the pan), steak and blue cheese fritters to southern fried mushrooms with garlic mayo, and a personal favourite of grilled pepperoni, jalapeños, and mozzarella. It's a good job I burn lots of calories.

Intriguing choices!..I would definitely give it a try sounds like a science.
Marmite is just one of those things we like to talk a lot of smack about in 'merica.

My personal Chef style is Contemporary Global, taking a page from Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, and others like Chef Tom Valenti (of whom I had the opportunity to stage under at his former restaurant called Ouest when I was in high-school).

I have had over a decade of experience in high-level (and low-level) kitchens, and have trained with Chefs from all over.

My expertise is at the Garde Manger station (will have to preserve more meats to reach 'Master' level), but I prep veggies, appetizers, and desserts like no other. I can also throw down on the hot line, or the pit, AND EXPO and love serving meals family style whatever the occasion.

It's nice to see other Chef minded individuals here!

OP
Gweilo

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't get me started on the Charcuterie, because then we gotta talk olives, sundried tomatoes with basil and balsamic humous, and I just put on 5lb just thinking about it.
We better stop there, I got training in a couple of hours, and jobo will be in, telling us how hard it was being brought up on stale bread, rusty nails and sour milk.

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I had to google what the hell marmite is. Does not sound like a good combo with birds eye chile!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
The other night I took round steak and beat it thin with a rubber mallet seasoned it then spread jalapeño cream cheese chopped green onions, white cheddar, crushed almonds and thin sliced prosciutto on it and rolled it up and seared it in a skillet.

Then wrapped in in pastry dough and cooked it in oven.

Turned out awesome. Will definitely cook it again. Family really liked it.

Latest Discussions