anti-bacon rhetoric aside - Blog Post

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife makes a white bean and chicken chili that has kale in it. Everyone who's ever had it loves it.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My wife makes a white bean and chicken chili that has kale in it. Everyone who's ever had it loves it.

Kale is likely fine cooked in something, but all I have ever had was raw, and the cooked stuff my wife made the other night....I simply could not bring myself to eat it based on how it looked AND how I know the raw stuff tastes

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And, Xue, regardless of all you're going through, which is certainly a lot, stay at it, stay strong and keep going, brother. Little baby steps are a good thing in these kinds of trials and tribulations.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And, Xue, regardless of all you're going through, which is certainly a lot, stay at it, stay strong and keep going, brother. Little baby steps are a good thing in these kinds of trials and tribulations.

Thanks, not giving up just yet bro, things to do places to go....kids to get through college

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kale is likely fine cooked in something, but all I have ever had was raw, and the cooked stuff my wife made the other night....I simply could not bring myself to eat it based on how it looked AND how I know the raw stuff tastes

Civilized man cooks his food. That's what separates us from monkeys. That, video games and cool shoes.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Civilized man cooks his food. That's what separates us from monkeys. That, video games and cool shoes.

What separates me from monkeys is I have at least 4% less body hair and slightly less cannibalistic tendencies...

Meat should be cooked.

Vegetable matter though, anything more than heating means it's overdone ;)

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I like most food, although I have reduced my meat intake, and would rather have fish or shell fish rather than ribs, love Kale, like to deep fry it, in small quantities, it's a bit like fried seaweed, but weather you like it or not, bacon is the only known cure for vegetarianism.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What is this strange not-meat food? Xue... you do realize rabbits eat this stuff right?
maxresdefault.jpg

You're basically passing up bacon for rabbit food. :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What is this strange not-meat food? Xue... you do realize rabbits eat this stuff right?
maxresdefault.jpg

You're basically passing up bacon for rabbit food. :D

No, I'm passing up bacon and kale for...well....ok...its rabbit food.....but not your average fluffy rabbit.... more like the Rabbit of Caerbannog :cool:

latest