Is Kenpo the Ultimate Martial Art......?

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Everyone likes thier instructor. Well, almost (Gou is an exception..... he disses everyone):rofl: someday he'll learn the hard way. But till then everone has an opinion.

So it is not any wonder that there are disagreements between individuals...... this has gone on way past 13 years...... all the way back to the mid '50's!!

Lots of colors out there.......

:asian:

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Everyone likes thier instructor. Well, almost (Gou is an exception..... he disses everyone):rofl: someday he'll learn the hard way. But till then everone has an opinion.

I'd like to point out that I have never dissed anyone who didn't by their own actions have it coming. You and others may find it fun to make me out to be the bad boy of this forum but in fact I am not. I am merely the convienent scapegoat and if it was not me then I am sure there would be a next person in line that would be "The Chosen One" to blame things on. To the people who treat me like they themselves would like to be treated I am fine. The only difference between me and others is that when I get shoved I have no problem shoving back. Strangely enough I have people whom I actually associate with whom I get along with fine. Go figure. Perhaps I state my opinions and beliefs in a "rougher" style than others but they are just as valid and held just as deeply as anyone else's. You'll have to excuse me if I am a little sore that 90% of this forum and a few indidividuals have decided to brand me because I do not follow the their prescribed method of how things ought to be done. Yet when any other member of this forum treads on the ground I do, or even goes where I have not, it's overlooked, or blamed on me, because I am the one that people focus on for problems. It's not helped when people continuously re-enforce this mysterious aura of trouble around myself. In short, when people continuously poke the dog with the stick, they shouldn't be surprised when it turns and bites them.
:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

Yet when any other member of this forum treads on the ground I do, or even goes where I have not, it's overlooked,

Please, use the Report this post to a moderator feature to report objectionable posts. We cannot read them all and we rely on our members to help us.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Come on down, I'll show you some real branding!:rofl:

Hey Bud, make up your mind. You're either in Texas, or West Virginia!:soapbox:

Texas belongs to me!:samurai:

R

Rob_Broad

I'd like to point out that I have never dissed anyone who didn't by their own actions have it coming. You and others may find it fun to make me out to be the bad boy of this forum but in fact I am not. I am merely the convienent scapegoat and if it was not me then I am sure there would be a next person in line that would be "The Chosen One" to blame things on. To the people who treat me like they themselves would like to be treated I am fine. The only difference between me and others is that when I get shoved I have no problem shoving back. Strangely enough I have people whom I actually associate with whom I get along with fine. Go figure. Perhaps I state my opinions and beliefs in a "rougher" style than others but they are just as valid and held just as deeply as anyone else's. You'll have to excuse me if I am a little sore that 90% of this forum and a few indidividuals have decided to brand me because I do not follow the their prescribed method of how things ought to be done. Yet when any other member of this forum treads on the ground I do, or even goes where I have not, it's overlooked, or blamed on me, because I am the one that people focus on for problems. It's not helped when people continuously re-enforce this mysterious aura of trouble around myself. In short, when people continuously poke the dog with the stick, they shouldn't be surprised when it turns and bites them.

Bravo!!! Author. Author. I agree 100%, even though you like to push the boundaries Gou, I think too much is blamed on you. Yes you are a little harsh at times but that is just you, I consider myself lucky to call you a friend, and I take you as you are with all your good qualities and faults. Keep up the good posting.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Well Gou,
I for one thought you were an alright guy regardless of what other people might think. Actually we even shared a couple of laughs during the breaks at Mr. Planas' seminar. Gou's a good guy he might seem a little abrasive to some people but that's him just being him. Gou's here for the same reason as everyone else share ideas and learn. There's nothing wrong with that.
Jason Farnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Klondike93

I thought he was here for the beer :rofl:

Commrade Gou.....relax your just mis-understood that's all.

:asian:

Beer, I hat beer. :( Now I like to sip on some grey goose, 151 rum, and some gilbey's gin:) Only every now and then.
Jason Farnsworth

Latest Discussions