I'm timid and pink, please don't bite ^^;

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!

I was only a week into my MA training when I joined the board. I have learned more here then I could have on my own and have met some very knowledgable and nice people. You will love it here.

B

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Kiseiki! We're glad to have you on board with us!

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well done on fisnding this forum. You have found the right place for people that won't bite and will support. Good luck Kiseiki.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Kiseiki!

I am in Missouri, in a place where the average graduating high school class size is 42 people. Thank you for your interest! =D

Whereabouts? I'm in Swampeast...er I mean Southeast Missouri.

OP
Kiseiki

Kiseiki

White Belt
Reaction score
Whereabouts? I'm in Swampeast...er I mean Southeast Missouri.

That's exactly where I am! =D I'm a little hesitant to reveal the name of the town on these boards, but...I can at least ask if you're anywhere near Cape Girardeau, Sikeston, Poplar Bluff or Kennett. I'm somewhere in between there.

And I'm so amazed by the sheer number of nice, polite people... I've been going to forums for several years now, but I've never seen a place as friendly as this. I guess that's why I love the martial artist crowd... =^^= thank you!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cape Girardeau, Sikeston, Poplar Bluff or Kennett.

Hey, I've been through this area. Used to spend nights in Sikeston when traveling between Texas and Michigan years ago.

And I'm so amazed by the sheer number of nice, polite people... I've been going to forums for several years now, but I've never seen a place as friendly as this. I guess that's why I love the martial artist crowd... =^^= thank you!

It's not all attributable to just the MA crowd, visit some other MA forums and you will quickly see why Martial Talk stands out among them. The attitude and friendliness is because the rude people don't last long here. The Administration is fantastic and fair, which is a hard combination to beat. I am still amazed by this place!

OP
Kiseiki

Kiseiki

White Belt
Reaction score
Oh! Thank you for correcting me. I haven't been to many MA forums, so sorry about that. ^^; It makes me even happier to be here! =D I am SO relieve to hear that the admin team is so good!! And it's good to know that someone recognizes the area that I'm from. It makes sense that you'd know about Sikeston because I-55 goes right by it. I assume you took that road for some distance in your (very long ^^; ) travels? I travel I-55 to go to Mississippi sometimes to see Tousou! It's 7 hours for me, since I need to stop a lot and there's no guarantee that Memphis traffic will be manageable. I'm hoping to go again soon, regardless...

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, Southeast Missouri....Great place to live. The birth place of Moo Sul Kwan. I love the area. Will move back there sometime.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh! Thank you for correcting me. I haven't been to many MA forums, so sorry about that. ^^; It makes me even happier to be here! =D I am SO relieve to hear that the admin team is so good!! And it's good to know that someone recognizes the area that I'm from. It makes sense that you'd know about Sikeston because I-55 goes right by it. I assume you took that road for some distance in your (very long ^^; ) travels? I travel I-55 to go to Mississippi sometimes to see Tousou! It's 7 hours for me, since I need to stop a lot and there's no guarantee that Memphis traffic will be manageable. I'm hoping to go again soon, regardless...

I used to live in a suburb of Memphis, and traveled to Kansas City (in both states). I might've been near there when I was in my early teens... Of course I couldn't drive and didn't pay much attention to city names...

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's exactly where I am! =D I'm a little hesitant to reveal the name of the town on these boards, but...I can at least ask if you're anywhere near Cape Girardeau, Sikeston, Poplar Bluff or Kennett. I'm somewhere in between there.

:)

Turns out, I train in Cape Girardeau (you ought to come watch a class sometime! Tuesdays and Thursdays and some Sundays) and live/work in Sikeston.

I don't go to Poplar Buff or Kennett much, but have been through both places on the way to other places :)

Welcome again to MT, fellow Southeast Missourian :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh! Thank you for correcting me. I haven't been to many MA forums, so sorry about that. ^^; It makes me even happier to be here! =D I am SO relieve to hear that the admin team is so good..

The more you hang out here the more you'll realize that this is the BEST place to be...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
The more you hang out here the more you'll realize that this is the BEST place to be...

I agree with that! I've been on one other site, but this is by far the friendliest and most helpful.

Latest Discussions